Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price and my mindset - page 7. (Read 975 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
March 22, 2023, 10:51:07 PM
Good for you if you have made profits already when the price hits $28k because it seems that we have a correction already. And so it's true, we never know the price movement. We were all hinting that the price might go to $30k for this month as this is our goal.

But when the FEDs seems to released their numbers and it's not very positive, the market reacted obviously.

However, we are still very good above $27k and I wouldn't be surprised to see the price going back to $28k++ again.

Good luck though in your goal to open a business with the profits that you are going to make in this run.

The Fed's numbers are positive, their tone is no longer so hawkish and they have begun to falter on raising rates, raising rates so quickly has cost them the bankruptcy of banks recently. The 0.25% gain is a good sign for the market, bitcoin was volatile when the news was announced but in the long run, should positively impact the market. With this rate hike, I remain optimistic about bitcoin hitting $30,000 this month as well as it conquering other gains in this rally.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
March 22, 2023, 10:31:46 PM
in the near future I checked the market and it turns out that the price of btc has risen to a price of around 28000.
and I am very happy because my investment started to generate a lot of profit. but I think that with this price increase it is still not high when compared to the price of bitcoin during the BUL RUN of 2021.
but the decision is in the hands of each, if for example we want to sell it,

hope your business is successful
Activity: 2310
Merit: 366
March 22, 2023, 09:07:27 PM
It is good that you are planning to open a business from your profit, but I don't think this is the best time to take profit. Do what you have to do of course. This is just my opinion. It's just that Bitcoin at the $20,000 level isn't worth selling. It is cheap. For me that's too low a price to let go of my precious satoshis. Bitcoin has been to $69,000. It can go back there for sure. Also, the halving is near. It's just around a year from now. That will bring in more profit.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
March 22, 2023, 08:28:42 PM
Good for you if you have made profits already when the price hits $28k because it seems that we have a correction already. And so it's true, we never know the price movement. We were all hinting that the price might go to $30k for this month as this is our goal.

But when the FEDs seems to released their numbers and it's not very positive, the market reacted obviously.

However, we are still very good above $27k and I wouldn't be surprised to see the price going back to $28k++ again.

Good luck though in your goal to open a business with the profits that you are going to make in this run.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
March 22, 2023, 07:59:15 PM
Usually this period and this month has shown proven to be bull for bitcoin price, I think most of us here already aware of the sudden increase of bitcoin price. To me I often check coinmarketcap to always be informed of the update, secondly I set my binance account to a notification were I often received updates on a regular basis.
Activity: 238
Merit: 112
March 22, 2023, 12:26:21 PM

BITCOIN PRICE TODAY

Good day house members and chairpeople (moderators) I just feel like telling the house and those who accomplish not know the current price of bitcoin and how much it worth today,  but first I don't know where I should drop the thread and if the thread is not permitted to be here, please someone should help me move it.

The price of bitcoin already shown in the picture at the awning and I know at any time it will be higher than it is now or it will be lower than it is, but if the current price of Bitcoin eventually reduces never sell hold until you are satisfied with the price before selling.

For, I am thinking of opening a business for my wife with the tangible profits I have made from Bitcoin, I would have dropped a picture of my electrum wallet balance but I will not because I don't think is either advisable to do so.
Pages:
Jump to: