Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price and NFTs market - page 3. (Read 305 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 37
Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far
July 18, 2022, 09:34:37 AM
This should be on altcoin board so far the discussion is about NFTs, not bitcoin.

Because bitcoin pumped to $22500 does not mean the bear market is over, I only always advice people that want to hold for like a year or 2 to hold for now, not short term holders because we do not know if bitcoin price will plummet further. But we all know that all-time-time is certain.

About NFTs, I do not know much about the tokens, but I know that it will be risky for those that buy it, only people that will make most profits are the people that mint it and the celebrities.

I can never advice anyone to buy NFTs. But this is not the end of NFTs

Well, the main point is about Bitcoin. I agree with you. If we look at the one-year chart of Bitcoin, we see that we were in a better position last year, and if someone bought Bitcoin last year, he's lost a part of his money today.
In my opinion, this market is not suitable for 1-2 year holding!

There are 2 ways:
1: Daily trading
2: Holding (at least 4-5 years)
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
July 18, 2022, 09:23:05 AM
Collectibles don't rise in value linearly. Some are heavily inflated though (like the game tokens) and some are just not going to be sought after (at least for a while).

NFTs also face problems for things like liquidity if they're unique enough to be attractive to higher end investors.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
July 18, 2022, 09:18:02 AM
This should be on altcoin board so far the discussion is about NFTs, not bitcoin.

Because bitcoin pumped to $22500 does not mean the bear market is over, I only always advice people that want to hold for like a year or 2 to hold for now, not short term holders because we do not know if bitcoin price will plummet further. But we all know that all-time-time is certain.

About NFTs, I do not know much about the tokens, but I know that it will be risky for those that buy it, only people that will make most profits are the people that mint it and the celebrities.

I can never advice anyone to buy NFTs. But this is not the end of NFTs
Activity: 48
Merit: 37
Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far
July 18, 2022, 09:13:04 AM
Bitcoin has surged 3.8% in the past 24 hours to trade at about $22,100. It is 6.4% up compared to last week.

But about the NFTs market.

Compared to the last 4 months, some NFTs are not even half of their previous price.
It's the end of the NFTs world?
Pages:
Jump to: