Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin price back to an average of 7.2k$ - page 3. (Read 835 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
November 15, 2017, 12:04:43 PM
The bitcoin value is back to 7200$ on an average.
Would there be another dip in the prices again like this one or do you feel that this price is temporary and it would go back to 6K$.
Should I invest in them ?
Nobody can predict surely about bitcoin price. it can going down again 6000$ or it will go to touch 8000$ in few days.so i recommand you if you really love bitcoin and want to invest for long term you can buy some bitcoin now.or wait for another dip.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 15, 2017, 12:00:07 PM
Would there be another dip in the prices again like this one or do you feel that this price is temporary and it would go back to 6K$.

If you want to invest to bitcoin at peak times, go for it and then wait for a 5% increase then sell. The market of bitcoin is very volatile and that's why it went at dip before and whales did spent a lot of their bitcoin selling it for bitcoin cash and after getting nice profit on it, they came back to bitcoin. Possibility of another dips is there and it's always be there tuning in the market. If you don't know or has a background in this type of market, take the risk or don't get in.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 15, 2017, 11:55:39 AM
Do you really want to invest in bitcoin?if you want.what is your target quick money or long term?because of you only want quick income i suggest try some alts not bitcoin cos its price until now is unpredictable to conclude.lets go for sure profit lets wait if that price will last longer.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
November 15, 2017, 11:28:08 AM
Another dip can happen if people decided to move a good number of BTC to alts/fiat; and or if we get another FUD spree on various social media, or if we get another correction.

Conclusion: Key word: if  No one really knows what will happen to the markets. You shouldn't invest if you base your decisions on people's actions.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 11:21:13 AM
Pages:
Jump to: