Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Price Blows Past All Time High $3,000 Mark, Holders Rewarded - page 2. (Read 1084 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 257
This is crazy nice. This morning i woke up and i had what to see. I could not got better news that this, woke up and when i saw that price of bitcoin was around 3100 dollars i was amazed. I have to say that i had my suspicions about fork, but i decided to stay with bitcoin no matter what, and now i can see that i did not made a mistake. Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
We see the effects of pent-up demand for bitcoin in the previous period. I think that the price of 3500 is reached easily. Maybe the price will be even higher, but then will be rolled back. I predict 3200-3300 until November.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Back from Vacation!
This is why people have been advising to hold BTC, and now the holders are being rewarded due to their patience. Just some months ago, between the 19th and 20th of May this year, BTC was in the ~2000$ mark. Now its in the 3100-3200$ mark. Really remarkable. Please hold and lets see how huge profits you can earn!

Best of luck to all traders! Smiley Grin
Activity: 443
Merit: 260
~3200 USD at the moment.

Next stop => 3500 USD Cheesy
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
After all the chaos of the past month, hodlers were rewarded Saturday with a huge surge in Bitcoin pricing. At press time, BTC was trading at $3,104, a new all time high. Reddit exploded with the news, filled with a number of funny GIFs showing the exuberance of the BTC marketplace.

Fear of the fork
Many analysts had changed their perspective on BTC after the news of the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) fork was made public. There were those, however, who directed the public back to the fundamentals of BTC, encouraging hodlers to remain calm and not give into fear of value loss. It appears for today that they have been rewarded highly.  

Other coins
Litecoin (LTC) and Ethereum (ETH) were also up on the day, though nowhere near the substantial gains of BTC. Analysts have previously suggested that the fork was moving some out of other cryptocurrencies and that ETH especially was undervalued. The BTC increase also saw a correspondingly painful decrease for BCH, down nearly 25 percent as of press time.
Pages:
Jump to: