Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Price Can Fail and Will Touch Be US $ 13k Dollar? - page 5. (Read 921 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
As if do we really care? why not go directly drop the price down to 1k so we can purchase at least hundred of Bitcoin for Holding.

I don't know why people when the market is Hyping tend to ask for lower price but when the market fells badly like now? they are afraid of losing more .

Just focus on our investment and forget for a while with that attitude you will be safe from panicking .
That's because of their awareness, when it's high they ask for low but after it's low they panic and want the price to go up but we shouldn't think too much of a failure but in a bearish trend this allows opportunities for holding.
More capabilities are investments from now on, type low prices and then forget about it for a while because this trend will definitely continue but for sure you already understand how the situation must happen, so don't panic.

We need vigilance in investing in crypto, so we really have to predict how deep Bitcon will fall during a bear market. Then when the bull market
also we have to predict how high the price of Bitcoin will rise. This means that there is nothing wrong if many people ask where Bitcoin will move,
so that they can prepare everything well. Because good investors always have careful planning and don't just invest in Bitcoin. So when Bitcoin
does not move as we expected, we are at least better prepared and not panicked, because we have made preparations beforehand. Based on
the analysis that I did myself, I predict Bitcoin is likely to drop to the price of $13k, so I've prepared myself if that happens. Most importantly
my advice when deciding to invest in Bitcoin we must be able to control our emotions. Don't let our decisions be influenced by emotions,
that's what ultimately makes many people make the wrong decisions. So we have to be calm no matter what happens to Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1041
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
As if do we really care? why not go directly drop the price down to 1k so we can purchase at least hundred of Bitcoin for Holding.

I don't know why people when the market is Hyping tend to ask for lower price but when the market fells badly like now? they are afraid of losing more .

Just focus on our investment and forget for a while with that attitude you will be safe from panicking .
That's because of their awareness, when it's high they ask for low but after it's low they panic and want the price to go up but we shouldn't think too much of a failure but in a bearish trend this allows opportunities for holding.
More capabilities are investments from now on, type low prices and then forget about it for a while because this trend will definitely continue but for sure you already understand how the situation must happen, so don't panic.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 2011
In the same way that during last year's bull market, predictions were increasingly bullish, with the most exaggerated predicting $0.5M for this cycle, or rather supercycles, as the theory went, we now see the opposite.

I don't see it impossible for us to fall to $13k as things stand. What I do think is that if we drop to those levels we won't last long at those levels.

What is clear to me is that we will not beat $69k until the next cycle.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1836
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
My opinion is that this is not important, even if more than this prediction happened and the bitcoin fell below $13,000, it does not matter at all because it would be a good opportunity to buy more bitcoin. The long-term investor does not care about the decline of bitcoin, on the contrary, he will be happy with it because he will be able to buy more and increase his balance of the most expensive currency at the time when the weak hands give up their bitcoin, so this does not matter you have to buy more and just wait because the bitcoin will return again to its previous peaks and by then it will be too late and this precious opportunity has been missed.
Activity: 1155
Merit: 77
Honestly this forum is completely opposite of what it was 6 months ago.

Back then people weren’t sure if it will top at $100K, or $250K or $1M. Nobody assumed that $69K could be the top. Even when it topped people kept buying the dip at $60k, $50k,$40k,$30k, etc.

Now it’s complete opposite. People calling for $10K or $13K or even $1K. Everyone is bearish and most likely it means that we are very close to the bottom.
You will be astonished how people can easily change specifically when it is something that has to do with money and when the market is bearish the song people sing changes to "when will the bullish start", "will Bitcoin downtrend to zero", etc.
But don't tell me you also believe in the ridiculous prediction of the Bitcoin market reaching $100K which will only happen in the upcoming halving.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
-
Snip

Fair enough and I actually used Dxy too when trading on BTC because they are inversely correlated to each other even before. Seeing DXY above 100 level is very unusual and which only means there is something big that will gonna happened on the US economy. This is indeed a waiting game but sure that DXY will correct below 100 level which is the time for Bitcoin to print again another bullish cycle. I didn't expect this will happened this quarter of the year so I’m expecting to see DXY to pump more because it already broke the 103 resistance that established since 2017. This will gonna be a long waiting.
Activity: 785
Merit: 105
I can only say that everything is reasonable and possible. However, I do not understand that some of those judgments are more helpful to those who are pursuing and looking for opportunities in this market. when they are confused with the exact kind of technical analysis news. And I personally find that even if it is lower than the current situation, many people's perception of how and whether the investment process should be reviewed, the price will always tell us the psychology of the market. This is not the future price that we tie ourselves to.
Activity: 790
Merit: 44
Every market must have bears and bulls, so there is no failure in the world of markets, there are only changes in price from time to time, it is based on demand and sales, what is happening with Bitcoin right now, it should have been a price adjustment after Bitcoin found a new ATH yesterday, it doesn't matter Bitcoin reaches $13k, maybe you will be surprised when Bitcoin reaches a new ATH in the future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 728

Back then people weren’t sure if it will top at $100K, or $250K or $1M. Nobody assumed that $69K could be the top. Even when it topped people kept buying the dip at $60k, $50k,$40k,$30k, etc.

Now it’s complete opposite. People calling for $10K or $13K or even $1K. Everyone is bearish and most likely it means that we are very close to the bottom.
That's where we draw the line, when many people didn't really sure Bitcoin will reach x price and there's no many bad news, it's where Bitcoin will made new ATH. When many people really sure Bitcoin will go below x price and there's so many bad news, it's where Bitcoin is already on the bottom and we need to buy every dip that we can. People are to naive and only rely on the articles, the journalist and wise hand earn money, while the panic one always lose money.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
To be honest, I didn't expect Bitcoin will fall below $20,000 in a very short period of time but we are already $2,000 below the $20,000.
So for me, the $13,000 is now possible as it falls below $20,000.
Below $13,000 for me now is impossible already for me, I don't want to see any cheap prices experienced during last 2017-2018 bear market.
Fortunately we are seeing a small recovery in the price of bitcoin and now the price is barely above 21k, however the recovery is too small and the bears could always attack the price again and make it drop at almost any moment, so it is important to keep watching the market and be on guard, because even if the 13k level may seem to be too far away this is not really the case because as we know the price of bitcoin can move incredibly quickly, however we should see this as an opportunity as in a few years down the line those which do not buy bitcoin now will probably regret it.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
The average bitcoin mining has fallen sharply in 24 hours, so if this decline continues, it may mean that we are safe in the short term, but the next three months are crucial in determining the bottom.

It's funny that you touch base on bitcoin mining, because I have a speculation that the miners themselves are selling just to keep their operation going.

• The Fed's decision in July will determine the trends of hot money that may push the rate forward or backward depending on whether the interest rate will be raised or left at current levels.
  • The Fed's decision in August-September will determine the nature of stagflation.

Right, anyone announcement from them will really after the market in a very negative way. Right now everything doesn't look good. Stocks and other traditional financial markets are being hit hard by recession.

If we can maintain levels from $20,000 to $30,000, then this means that the possibility of crazy rises to 50 thousand is still very likely.
Everything depends on the next three months, but for now, I don't think we will drop below 17 thousand.

We're bordering around $20k, it could be the support for the next 3 months and hopefully we will not go down below it because again, selling pressures will put the market on another precarious scenario.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
During a bear market, making a judgment that the price will drop at some point is similar to the goal that people used to expect when the market was strong. I don't feel too worried about how far BTC will fall now that we have entered this market. It has not only started in the last couple of years. How has the price turned out? Everyone knows. Getting to the popularity it is now has been a process with many problems, and I myself have made big profits with BTC, so I feel like now or in the future if BTC drops. Going deeper, they should also be well prepared to be able to buy and keep more of them later.
The great thing is that popularity part. I mean back in the day when bitcoin was not so much known, the drops where very hard and recovery was very difficult as well, we needed so many people to push together to make it go up. Nowadays, from millions of people to companies and hedge funds and famous people pushing billions of dollars into crypto, all of that happens together and that is why it is easier.

I really hope that we could make it work eventually, and we recover but I will not be really shocked when that happens, it is going to be quite easy and wonderful to see. I am not saying that it will happen tomorrow, but with how many people and money involved, it will happen eventually.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
The bearish crypto market that is dominating again has brought Bitcoin price predictions to fall to US$13,000. However, this could still fail even if the odds were low.

Veteran analyst and senior trader, Peter Brandt, has accurately predicted a drop in the price of Ether (ETH), to US$1,200, when the price was still around US$1,800.
Of course, this led his Twitter followers to glance at his predictions on the price of Bitcoin (BTC), which he sees has the potential to fall even deeper, to $13,000.

Bitcoin Price Could Touch US$13,000?

The crypto market has increasingly languished since the US central bank, the Fed, took aggressive policies in raising interest rates, quantitative tightening, and releasing assets such as bonds. This has further exacerbated the bearish flows created since November 2021 in the crypto market, whose relationship has grown stronger with the stock market as risk appetite has waned.

Investors are increasingly frightened by the prospect of inflation, even hyper-inflation, which sends a lot of money into the US dollar. The index of the US currency also shot to a 20-year high due to the Fed's aggressive steps.

In the midst of the sluggish crypto market, Peter Brandt, who is one of the most popular analysts on Twitter, has a new view on the price of Bitcoin.

According to his technical analysis, the price of this major cryptocurrency could fall to US$13,000, but there is still a chance it won't happen, even if the chances are slim.

I don't mean anything, I just wanted to ask all of you.
What do you think about this news?

Source : https://blockchainmedia.id/harga-bitcoin-bisa-gagal-menjadi-us13-ribu-ini-syaratnya/
In recent weeks, can often see the emergence of many threads with questions regarding what will happen to bitcoin price or at what level bitcoin price will stop. Most often, these questions bother beginners, apparently because they have a slight (or not so) panic from what is happening, but the old users remain calm and don't lose their minds and composure, judging by their comments.

Why not? I don't rule out reaching 13k $ price for bitcoin. Crypto community has repeatedly seen similar falls and old users are not emotional about this, because this has already become a pattern for this industry.

What do I think of this news? I think 13k $ would be a great opportunity to accumulate cheap bitcoin. Focus on positive opportunities, not negative thoughts.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5630
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
In fact, by the end of this year prices will be below $1,000. I've proven it over and over using math and science.

Your math and science is at the level of children in kindergarten - repeating the same nonsense from year to year only proves that you are just a troll. Your sources in China and Russia are obviously of a different nature than you admitted to us.

There's so much to tell. Spent some time in China and Russia confirming data and facts about how bitcoin is going to fail. With all the confirmed and trustworthy sources there, it's pretty clear. I was able to confirm about 99% of everything.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284
The average bitcoin mining has fallen sharply in 24 hours, so if this decline continues, it may mean that we are safe in the short term, but the next three months are crucial in determining the bottom.

Bitcoin Average Mining Costs: 20.7k
BTC/USD: 19.4K

• The Fed's decision in July will determine the trends of hot money that may push the rate forward or backward depending on whether the interest rate will be raised or left at current levels.
  • The Fed's decision in August-September will determine the nature of stagflation.

If we can maintain levels from $20,000 to $30,000, then this means that the possibility of crazy rises to 50 thousand is still very likely.
Everything depends on the next three months, but for now, I don't think we will drop below 17 thousand.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
During a bear market, making a judgment that the price will drop at some point is similar to the goal that people used to expect when the market was strong. I don't feel too worried about how far BTC will fall now that we have entered this market. It has not only started in the last couple of years. How has the price turned out? Everyone knows. Getting to the popularity it is now has been a process with many problems, and I myself have made big profits with BTC, so I feel like now or in the future if BTC drops. Going deeper, they should also be well prepared to be able to buy and keep more of them later.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
To be honest, I didn't expect Bitcoin will fall below $20,000 in a very short period of time but we are already $2,000 below the $20,000.
So for me, the $13,000 is now possible as it falls below $20,000.
Below $13,000 for me now is impossible already for me, I don't want to see any cheap prices experienced during last 2017-2018 bear market.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
The problem now is that nobody knows anything. In general, nobody can predict prices, because if they were able to do so consistently, they would become billionaires in a short time. But now with support breaking and with the economic situation we are in, it is even more difficult.

We are at a point where many of those who said: 'if bitcoin goes down to 20,000 USD I will buy a lot' have had second thoughts and are not buying because they doubt how far it can go down.

One thing that has been seen in this market is that there was a lot of leverage that has been liquidated in cascade downwards. This in turn causes panic and more liquidations.

For the sake of all of us who have some bitcoin, I hope the bottom is near but it doesn't look like it.

Pages:
Jump to: