Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Price Charts For Every Exchange - page 2. (Read 244 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
October 12, 2019, 06:49:22 PM
Thanks for sharing mate. This is straight to the real time price movement. There's also charts for market analysis. I think this will help traders who arbitrage trading. Arbitrage trading Bitcoin alone can't make you you huge profit because the price difference often $1-$2 only. I hope there's ETHEREUM or other popular altcoins also. This will be a good tool. This will be lit💥

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
October 12, 2019, 06:04:59 PM
Hi Everyone,

I recently released a project I've been working on for some time. It's a free way to chart the price of Bitcoin across every major exchange. It still has some room for improvement, but I wanted to send it out to see what everyone here thought.

I would love to get your feedback!

You can find the price charts here: https://www.shrimpy.io/price/bitcoin/tether/binance

Looking forward to hearing from everyone here.

I checked out the charts. I really like the idea. It could be useful for arbitrage possibly. The list of exchanges and prices on the left is a really good idea. I'm sure on some of the lower traffic exchanges the price doesn't move as quickly, so you could keep an eye on it and keep a balance on one of those and then whenever the price moves up on the bigger exchanges, you could send the coins over to there. However, the charts are kind of meh. Is there any possibility you could be adding Tradingview charts into it in the future? I'm fairly certain they have an API to incorporate them into your project. It would be very useful having the ability to have all of the extras their charts give you built into your project.
Activity: 276
Merit: 48
October 12, 2019, 05:47:18 PM
Hi Everyone,

I recently released a project I've been working on for some time. It's a free way to chart the price of Bitcoin across every major exchange. It still has some room for improvement, but I wanted to send it out to see what everyone here thought.

I would love to get your feedback!

You can find the price charts here: https://www.shrimpy.io/price/bitcoin/tether/binance

Looking forward to hearing from everyone here.
Pages:
Jump to: