Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price drop 40% we thing causes "Corona virus" and world economic problem - page 3. (Read 498 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
Coronavirus attack is real and it is getting out of control but the real reason for the economic crisis is not corona virus,its our panic mindset which made everyone sell their stocks and cryptos and resulted in a huge crisis than how it is supposed to be.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
I'm also very optimistic like you, I'm sure Bitcoin will rise stronger when this panic wears off.

Corona is the hottest news that is very interesting to discuss, it was not only Italy that felt the economic impact of their country falling because of Corona, other large countries that became tourist destinations and worship destinations such as Saudi Arabia felt the impact due to the spread of Corona.

Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
First of all, coronavirus highly attracted 'china' At first, it seemed to be just the problem of China but later on Corona virus became a problem all over the world. The main reason is that the virus cannot be controlled so far it has no effective preventive and outbreak. However, it seems to us that Bitcoin will revisit very soon That will be in a much stronger position than before.

Share feel free your opinion...

News
Italy faces mounting economic damage from coronavirus
https://www.ft.com/content/d0565f72-5fcf-11ea-b0ab-339c2307bcd4

We have seen on how government do give out their efforts on isolating such case but this virus is way too hard to control.Why? symptoms cant be detected on earlier days before
a certain infected person do show up some signs but its already late because he had been with other people specially to his family,co-workers or people around him.
So controlling is almost impossible.

I didnt even expect that bitcoin or entire crypto market had been affected due to this and we do even see a price drop of 4300 as far as i remember a while ago.
Panic is there and no doubt with that but actually it is the right spot on accumulating that price point.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
First of all, coronavirus highly attracted 'china' At first, it seemed to be just the problem of China but later on Corona virus became a problem all over the world. The main reason is that the virus cannot be controlled so far it has no effective preventive and outbreak. However, it seems to us that Bitcoin will revisit very soon That will be in a much stronger position than before.

Share feel free your opinion...

News
Italy faces mounting economic damage from coronavirus
https://www.ft.com/content/d0565f72-5fcf-11ea-b0ab-339c2307bcd4
Pages:
Jump to: