Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price fall I need to sell now - page 2. (Read 1363 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
January 16, 2016, 07:29:43 AM
Hi guys I see my value of money is going down rapidly and to be honest I cant blame anyone for selling I have 10 I need to sell prompto.. 

Its been a nice rollacoaster but I need to leave before I lose money..

You need to have patience, as the value of bitcoin will rise in future, so don't panic and have patience, the price will surely increase in the coming months, don't wait till the price reaches the moon, I don't think that is even possible, but sell it when you are earning atleast few profits out of it.
Anyone who buys Bitcoins at this time is trying to sell in high price but some times it happens that its price might go little up and little down too because of buying and selling only.  So they should wait.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 16, 2016, 07:29:18 AM
Hi guys I see my value of money is going down rapidly and to be honest I cant blame anyone for selling I have 10 I need to sell prompto.. 

Looking at your situation.. seems like you're not losing money yet. So if you sell now and break even or you make a little profit it's up to you. You can always buy back when price goes down a little more and wait for it to up again. Smiley
Activity: 39
January 16, 2016, 07:28:24 AM
I'm curious to see if it goes down even more as many people panic and sell their BTC in a hurry or if it goes up soon because others take this opportunity to buy more BTC relatively cheap.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
January 16, 2016, 07:25:09 AM

What are you even talking about , It already started to go up once again . There is no need to panic .
I mean you can sell now all you got , but when it will worth thousands , if not millions , and when it's worthing that much there is a chance that you will suicide .
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
January 16, 2016, 07:22:38 AM
So your going to sell the strongest currency in the world

for a low price just because Big Vern is dumping stolen coins

Its $366 dollars each

u fools make me laugh how bout u sell them to me for $5 each

Activity: 952
January 16, 2016, 07:21:07 AM

You need to have patience, as the value of bitcoin will rise in future, so don't panic and have patience, the price will surely increase in the coming months, don't wait till the price reaches the moon, I don't think that is even possible, but sell it when you are earning atleast few profits out of it.
legendary
Activity: 1218
January 16, 2016, 07:17:50 AM
You should know that Bitcoin's price is very volatile! I assume you bought them at its uptrend and would sell for a big profits! Now situations is not as you expected! Every investment comes with some extent of risk! If you cannot tolerate the crashing, you'd better sell them out and have a good sleep after a short time pain! Grin
Activity: 22
January 16, 2016, 07:10:40 AM

Pages:
Jump to: