Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Price Goes down after a tweet by Charlie Lee - page 3. (Read 2294 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
We need stronger hands to reach the moon. Smiley

Moon, it's 1000 USD stable.
Mars is 5000 USD stable.

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Too much China this week gringo. I would like to wake up one morning in a Chinaless world. I wonder if mi amigo Charlie has down syndrome. jajaja! just goofing around. don't take it seriously eh.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 845
Truth or not, there is plenty of FUD involved around Bitcoin's price lately, any fake news might even have a slight impact to its price, which has been pretty volatile and fluctuating constantly, but still standing above $4000.

I Don't expect much from Bitcoin for the next few weeks or months (Till November at least), with all these happenings, it's best to simply hold your Bitcoin and hope for the best.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
He twetted this

F this. I'm out. Banning myself from Twitter for 3 days. Tired of trying to do the right thing and get shat on. To tired of this 💩.

https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/907697563695947776

I think he is right by doing that. No matter what he does, people shit on him.

If he had kept the news, people would blame him that he was not sharing it. When he decides to share it, this happens.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
That guy posted that ridiculous tweet was not nescerssary, why the heck would he tweet that knowing he has a ton of followers and is trusted by many? Bet he traded his LTC to BTC !
Activity: 860
Merit: 423
Good news. Many weak hands came on board at the latest price rally. We need stronger hands to reach the moon. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
He twetted this

F this. I'm out. Banning myself from Twitter for 3 days. Tired of trying to do the right thing and get shat on. To tired of this 💩.

https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/907697563695947776
Activity: 110
Looks like he backpedaled on the initial tweet. Probably nothing more than we've been hearing all week.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
There are a lot of activity going on really on China about bitcoin, but its not bitcoin that they are banning, if the news are true, its the exchanges that they are targeting. I don't know if his tweet has something to do with the price going down. But I do agree that we should hodl our bitcoin and see what will be the official announcement of the government. Huobi, OKCoin and BTCChina though has not release any official statement as well regarding the plan of shutting down local exchanges.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Apparently, as Mr. Trump said, fake news. I will wait until confirmation to be honest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
So just HODL, we trust bitcoin
Activity: 97
ZyCrypto:Cryptocurrency Daily News /Coins Analysis
Charlie Lee tweeted a post saying that

"LOOKS LIKE THIS TIME CHINA FINALLY BANNED BITCOIN EXCHANGES. (ANONYMOUS SOURCE I TRUST FULLY) THERE’S ONLY ONE RESPONSE: JUST HODŁ 😁"

Read more => https://zycrypto.com/bitcoin-price-goes-tweet-charlie-lee/
Pages:
Jump to: