Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price is going to touch all time highs - page 6. (Read 1041 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 253
Bitcoin price has already touched 69000 thousand dollars, which is the highest price of 2021. So how reasonable do you think it is that the price of bitcoin will touch 70k dollar again if it takes another step forward?
Yesterday Bitcoin rose to a high of $69,260 breaking the previous all time high and thereby making a new all time high. This happened before you made this post and that shows you have not been following the price movement. As it stands now, the all time high of Bitcoin was officially established yesterday being 5th of March 2024 and until price takes this high, it still stands. The market has stated the rise again after the correction that lead to price dropping below $60,000 the same day it made all time high.

Yesterday should be one of the confirmation of the volatility of Bitcoin, a day Bitcoin rose by over $4,000 and dropped by over $10,000. Anyone thinking of trading this kind of market should be ready for surprises. Holding is the way to peace of mind.
Activity: 672
Merit: 337
I am very happy that the price of Bitcoin has increased because after a long time demand for Bitcoin has recovered. Although the price of Bitcoin has touched the source zone from the low point at the moment, the price of Bitcoin will try hard to reach its peak speed again and it will be priced between $70k to $75k by the month of March. However, it is more likely that the price of Bitcoin will rise to the highest level and then lower again, as the halving will create an opportunity for investors to invest.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bitcoin price has already touched 69000 thousand dollars, which is the highest price of 2021. So how reasonable do you think it is that the price of bitcoin will touch 70k dollar again if it takes another step forward?
The recovery now is happening after the correction last night when Bitcoin from 69k drops to 61k in which made  many alarmed and concerned because they thought of not getting their profit from their investments.

actually i am even one of those but luckily I did no sell out but I kept holding and indeed it is now back up 66k  and anytime now we will be hitting the ATH again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 17

Moments before the halving, Bitcoin price will surely touch the highest speed, if Bitcoin price touches 70 then it will surely be the greatest Bitcoin price ever. Already the price of Bitcoin touched 69k dollars and touched 59k dollars. As the price of Bitcoin falls to rise again it will reach its goal of touching around $67k. I think it must touch the truth that we can guess the price of Bitcoin by looking at the bullish signs.
Activity: 574
Merit: 359
I think the title is a bit misleading; you said it's going to touch all time high on your title, and on the content, you said it has touched ATH. Which are we to follow?

It has touched the ATH of $69,000 today on major exchanges, and it has also reduced within that same time frame from $69,000 to as low as $59,100, and now it's currently struggling at $63,600 as of the time of this comment.

We are going to see a new ATH. It's an undeniable fact that it will happen, but when it will happen is what's not certain. But judging from the price movement, we might likely see it happen any time soon.

The price just seems to be breaking records nowadays, and I predict to some point, as no one could ever think of seeing the price go below $60,000 just after it hit $69,000 under a 24-hour interval.
Activity: 476
Merit: 141
Pages:
Jump to: