Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin price is going up now. Why? what going on? i need 411 please. - page 2. (Read 2799 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 250
I think there are whales manipulating the market.
Activity: 336

I am more interested in "give me the 411 guys". What does that mean?

Int the USA 411 is the number you use to get directory assistance.     411 = Information.   ;-)

Activity: 481
today I check the value for Bitcoin the price is going up. so I want to know if anyone on here can tell me what's really happening with the market why the price is going up. Did the cryptocurrency pass the test or overcome the price dropping storm. give me the 411 guys

I am more interested in "give me the 411 guys". What does that mean?
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049
Since it has such a high difficulty and such a low supply, Bitcoin will be worth thousands of dollars each in a few years!
WW3
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I'm just trying to add a little context to the thread and being sarcastic along the way.
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
Legendary trader
Stolen USD could buy more coins. Cheesy
Activity: 364
Don't forget all the stolen USD and gold.  How can you sleep at night knowing the stolen USD could be dumped at any time?
WW3
Activity: 45
people seem to forget to mention about those stolen coins, they could be sold at any time so we gotta remember that. I'm sitting here with fiat, wondering to myself if I buy now, will the coins be sold off? Additionally, we have the auction to worry about. Is this in hopes of preventing a further price drop?

http://s3.postimg.org/uh7yoax7n/image.jpg
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
Legendary trader
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278
Somewhere, a unicorn is making the price move by fluttering its eyelashes.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1008
Delusional crypto obsessionist
Here's the 411:

After a long slide and touching the bottom at 156 (very briefly), and consolidating at around 200-230, the market has finally turned around. The long bear phase is over and the bulls now rule.

We may not "rocket" to the moon, but we are solidly gaining ground, bit by bit.

2015 is, so far, turning out to be the mirror image of 2014.

I agree.
This will be a slow rise to infinity
It's healthy and will take a few months.
After that, general public will be convinced again that bitcoin is not dead and they will start the fire to the moon... again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Here's the 411:

After a long slide and touching the bottom at 156 (very briefly), and consolidating at around 200-230, the market has finally turned around. The long bear phase is over and the bulls now rule.

We may not "rocket" to the moon, but we are solidly gaining ground, bit by bit.

2015 is, so far, turning out to be the mirror image of 2014.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1008
Delusional crypto obsessionist
today I check the value for Bitcoin the price is going up. so I want to know if anyone on here can tell me what's really happening with the market why the price is going up. Did the cryptocurrency pass the test or overcome the price dropping storm. give me the 411 guys

Most people don't believe technical analysis actually works, that the reason.

In simple words, TA is the consolidation of all known price related information into a few lines.
Mix it with a bit of fractals and you've been buying at 220.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049

Who told u to mention over here ? U said and everyone started to sell. Now, it has started to fall... Sad
Activity: 36
Pages:
Jump to: