Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price is stable now but I don't see any bullish Alts now? - page 2. (Read 840 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 106
Don't see nothing exploding yet in Alts. So I gotta wait next spring for Alts? Why spring?

Not all altcoin is bearish. You can see powr now has exploded. You can check the price.
I can say thats is depending the altcoin that you invest in. Choose your investment in altcoin wisely.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Yes altcoins are bullish now. They stopped decreasing and started increasing right? this means bullish literally.

I guess you expect a x10 rise in all altcoins as in 2017 May.

Smiley I think a lot of people are waiting some out-of-the-socks tothemoon. Years of crazy rallies have spoiled the audience. Obviously a lot of alts have recovered during last past days and nearly all the market is green. I suspect that a lot of traders has made a good 5-15% profit after the fork cancellation. But as you can see that is not enough Grin Generally I thing that we shall not see a lot of drama in 2018 except BTC movement.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Yes altcoins are bullish now. They stopped decreasing and started increasing right? this means bullish literally.

I guess you expect a x10 rise in all altcoins as in 2017 May. I do not think this will happen in this rally time. Bitcoin and altcoins -strong ones not the shit ones- will increase following a trendline before a huge correction in all cryptocurrency world. You just need to be in the correct ones, the altcoins which has  a use not the useless coins.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
Don't see nothing exploding yet in Alts. So I gotta wait next spring for Alts? Why spring?

ETH is on a bullish run. Don't wait until next spring, you will be too late to ride the train .
yeah, ethereum is on pump and uptrends movements, there are many features yet to come, I hope their developer didn't mess up again.

And I believe bitcoin is turning a little bearish. I think if we fail to break 8k next week we will have some a proper correction.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13

ETH is on a bullish run. Don't wait until next spring, you will be too late to ride the train .
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Well, it all depends on whether you consider the BTC or USD price of alts. For USD price, alts are not doing very bad, some of them actually gained quite a lot. For BTC price, however, it will take quite a while until alts will catch up to the fast increase of BTC price in the past fer months.

When BTC price is stable, this doesn't mean altcoins will increase to the ceiling. The money is not flowing into altcoins now, we need more time to see bullish market for altcoins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
i dont see any reality now where bitcoin price is stable
maybe when it will be 100k , it will be stable
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
Well, it all depends on whether you consider the BTC or USD price of alts. For USD price, alts are not doing very bad, some of them actually gained quite a lot. For BTC price, however, it will take quite a while until alts will catch up to the fast increase of BTC price in the past fer months.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 270
As a whole I see mostly red.

What Alts you have?
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
I guess it depends on which alts you invested.  My portfolio is up about 20% already from a few days ago.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 270
Pages:
Jump to: