Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Price Manipulation Pushing the price Further Low - page 3. (Read 367 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
Bitcoin price fluctuations this week has thrown light on the trading of Bitcoin, as BTC trading is supposed to be manipulated by traders. The media, including the famous analyst Willy Woo who pointed to the trend of market manipulation in the midst of deep studies.

I am not an analyst nor a good writer myself but there is something not really good about that piece is written, seems to be very amateurish and this is actually a trend in many crypto-related online publications, there is that glaring lack of professionalism and finesse. Anyway, the topic is all about manipulation but then again there is nothing new or surprising with this. Manipulations have been the bread and butter of many traders and as long as the market is reacting according to their wishes, then so be it. And if manipulations can result into Bitcoin rising, I am all supporting the manipulators as they are working for my own commercial interest as well without me paying them even a cent as a salary. Now, if Bitcoin can be going down because of these manipulators then I will just be cool and relaxed as there is nothing I can do to sop them since they are not under my payroll. In other words, I don't have time to care of what manipulators are doing, let them have their day anytime.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
Bitcoin price fluctuations this week has thrown light on the trading of Bitcoin, as BTC trading is supposed to be manipulated by traders. The media, including the famous analyst Willy Woo who pointed to the trend of market manipulation in the midst of deep studies.

Source: https://www.thecoinrepublic.com/bitcoin-price-analysis-traders-manipulating-bitcoins-market/
Pages:
Jump to: