Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Price Passes $750 to Hit 28-Month High - page 6. (Read 5626 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
You can already see now that the value of Bitcoin is becoming higher so that is really nice for the people who wants to make an investment because the time will be soon.
And the halving is also coming towards to us and that is also really nice so we have a nice future I think.
Activity: 278
I think bitcoin price will rise $1000 before halving or after halving.
Now I like to read news about bitcoin Smiley
#

It will not be that fast. I think just after halving, the price will be around $800 to $900. The year end price could be $1000.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I think it is just beginning of a new era so that price is going higher like crazy, this month is very important and will set the more higher value for it after a long time of waiting for such kind of wonderful rise, very soon it will cross $1000 as like so many positive news around us.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
I don't see anything in the way of Bitcoin. I hope that the price continues to rise and after halving, I hope that it goes to $1000 or more.
Yeah thatt is possible because even it's not halving now the price is near to $800 per piece so i think that it's not hard for bitcoin to reach that kind of price. We just need to be patient and don't join the panic sellers after halving to maintain the price.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Damn, 28 month high is some serious stuff right here. We're literally talking about the highest price we've seen in more than two years! Tongue Well, halving is doing great for BTC.

Might be the final push BTC needs now.

Push for Bitcoin to get going or push BTC over the cliff?  Tongue
Building such high expectations about the halving can be dangerous for bitcoin if those expectations are not met.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
I don't think we are done with the rise yet either, though I am not sure we will see $1K.
IMHO, this rise is all about the halving and not other external factors I have seen mentioned on other threads.
In the mean time I am very happy to watch it in the 700's when I was use to 400's and 200's before that!!
Activity: 770

I think this is a possibility but also think its more likely the halvening will be the reason it goes over 1k
i hope that halving will make the price go up over 1 thousand dollars per bitcoin though anything can happen as bitcoin price is stable for a while at the moment so im afraid that it might be dumped soon

i think bitcoin price might keep on going up for a while or at least being stable, but after the halving most of the people will want to take out profit thus dumping a lot of their bitcoins
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

I think this is a possibility but also think its more likely the halvening will be the reason it goes over 1k
Yeah I really doubt that it will reach $1000 before halving. Halving will probably be that little push that Bitcoin needs to reach $1000.

By the way, I think it's halving, not halvening.

If we touch $800 by the end of next week then I think we will reach to $1k very soon, as it is predicted that it will be the price at the time of halving.
Activity: 294
Damn, 28 month high is some serious stuff right here. We're literally talking about the highest price we've seen in more than two years! Tongue Well, halving is doing great for BTC.

Might be the final push BTC needs now.
Activity: 700

Yeah I really doubt that it will reach $1000 before halving. Halving will probably be that little push that Bitcoin needs to reach $1000.

By the way, I think it's halving, not halvening.
Activity: 420

Activity: 700
I don't see anything in the way of Bitcoin. I hope that the price continues to rise and after halving, I hope that it goes to $1000 or more.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
i think so,  but seems that wouldnt be happened in this week, i 'm predict that would be happened in the end of this month / next month, and after that btc price will be stable
Activity: 672
Merit: 503

That price seems to be possible to achieve now as price is rising so quickly so we can expect that price before the halving or at the time of halving.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
Of course there will be a dump. A big one. How else would it be explainable that the price is rising that much right before halving?
A lot of people buy now because they expect the price to rise after halfing. When that won't happen (why should it) they start selling.
Fear, panic, big downward spirale shortly after halving.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Bitcoin price can reach 1000 USD and even stay there. Nowadays all BTC users are happy - from 450 USD to 750 USD in three weeks time.  Grin

Let's wait and see if some bearish activity will take place when the price reached again $1000 or nearer to it's ATH.

Look at what happen earlier around $770+, one big bear dumps then it really dragged away the other resulting to dipping point at $720.

But the resistance is good since hours later we are back again at $750 range.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
bought 0.5 btc when it was $550 , now i'm not really sure to hold or to release

One strategy you could take is to sell enough to cover your costs and then you will be only holding profit.
This would leave you free to determine when to cash out and not be worried about loosing.

So some math.
This is just an rough estimate based on price right now and does not include any fees (Trading, Withdrawal or Transfer)

550 * .5 = 275(Total cost), 275(Total Cost) / 750(Current Price) = .37, .5 - .37 = .13(Remaining Investment), .13(Remaining Investment) * 750(Current Price) = 100(Current Profit)
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I don't blame the people who have taken some profit already, I bought something using bitcoin that cost 100€ as the price is high, so I only had to spend 0.17btc.
I am lucky that I don't really need to sell any time soon, but I have a plan already.

I reckon that when the price rises, I will probably be too scared of missing out on a better price to sell a good amount of my bitcoin, but I will definitely be happy to get a few ounces of gold in a 1 for 1 swap Smiley
Activity: 658
Bitcoin price can reach 1000 USD and even stay there. Nowadays all BTC users are happy - from 450 USD to 750 USD in three weeks time.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: