Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Price Potential to Drop in the $32k Area - page 7. (Read 1065 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
This should only be a warning for traders, those that are using high leverage, it is not a warning for holders.

Have you seen analysts with wrong predictions? That what they all are unless their prediction is based on years which we all know to be bull run.

Even if the price fall below $30000, I am only waiting for a time to invest more, but if it does not fall below, I am still good with the bitcoin investment I have.

I have to say this, do not believe in analysts, they are not always right, even if their prediction is correct, not that they are right, the price can go other way.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/2qBlhMY.png

The cryptocurrency market has failed to live up to traders' expectations as the bitcoin price is still struggling to get back above $40k. Bitcoin's attempt to hold its price above $40k indicates the sluggish momentum of the crypto market. For almost a month now the bitcoin price is between $37k-$39k. Currently, the price of Bitcoin is trading at around $38k. If bitcoin fails to maintain its $38k price range, it could drop to $32k in the near term.
Interesting...I am kinda new to crypto and I want to ask you, how do you draw those things to see the potential price?
Activity: 1130
Merit: 107
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
The cryptocurrency market has failed to live up to traders' expectations as the bitcoin price is still struggling to get back above $40k. Bitcoin's attempt to hold its price above $40k indicates the sluggish momentum of the crypto market. For almost a month now the bitcoin price is between $37k-$39k. Currently, the price of Bitcoin is trading at around $38k. If bitcoin fails to maintain its $38k price range, it could drop to $32k in the near term.

Pages:
Jump to: