Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Price Prediction For 2018 To 2020 - page 5. (Read 15633 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
It is really hard to forecast the price of Bitcoin but I won't be surprised to see it trade at around $4,000 by the end of the year.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Actually we don't know what really happen to bitcoin after few years . But maybe the minimum price of the bitcoin after few years which is 20-30k dollars . For sure most of the people expect too much to bitcoin like hundreds thoysands dollars but for me betted to expect little only because we know they have a lot of good cpin as of now that possible to increase more than the price of the bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
trying to come up with numbers is just silly, you are just throwing dart in total darkness and hope you hit the target!

all we know is that price will rise in long term and although right now we may be seeing some down time that will surely change in long term. additionally we will have the block reward halving by 2020 which will boost the price of bitcoin because of hype and then after it by actually decreasing the rate at which new supply is created so you may say it reduces the supply as in the number of coins being sold by miners.

but by how much is impossible to predict.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Good prediction bro. For me, my prediction in the end of this year. The bitcoin price will reach 30k$. And i believe that it will happen before the end of the year. Also many bitcoin experts predict that the price of bitcoin will reach 50k$ but i don't think so, for me it would not happen.
Activity: 368
Merit: 107
Your idea about Bitcoin is very good. But the point is that Bitcoin does not mean any previous statistics. The popularity of Bitcoin is going on in the interest of the people. But as well, the government has been creating an adverse reaction to intervene on this. If everything is normal, then Bitcoin prices will go up a lot from your acceptance.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
That's a very great prediction, and i believe in some predictions of bitcoin experts. But i believe that bitcoin price will reach 20-30k$ in the end of the year 2018. That is my predictions. Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
PlayGame.com
its very great if your prediction happen in end of 2018, for me bitcoin in end of 2018 will touch $16000 but for 2020 i think bitcoin can't reach until 50000$ because as we can see that there are many news about bitcoin from the haters or the other about how bad is bitcoin, i think its make bitcoin price can touch the $50000 in 2020
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
yes it is possible but at the end of this year to my opinion Bitcoin price will be forecast $30,000   to $35,000   because many people are little scared to invest in bitcoin but i am hopeful it will be stable.

Yes, I  agree with you. It is possible to reach Bitcoin $35k + at the end of this year. Although Bitcoin price is so low. Somebody thought that Bitcoin will die. But this is not the end of Bitcoin. Bitcoin will come back soon. And this time within a couple of month Bitcoin will reach $20k. And this will continue. Now lets see what will happen.
Activity: 18
I think the value of bitcoin in the years to come will be hard to forecast. This is simply because of the birth of new cryptos which are now used as an alternative to bitcoin.
Activity: 36
yes it is possible but at the end of this year to my opinion Bitcoin price will be forecast $30,000   to $35,000   because many people are little scared to invest in bitcoin but i am hopeful it will be stable.
Activity: 8
I believe end hope BTC to USD for December 2018.In the beginning price at 15164 Dollars. Maximum price $18821, minimum price $15164. The average for the month $16685. Bitcoin price forecast at the end of the month $17590,
And my predictions BTC to USD for December 2020.
In the beginning price at 62294 Dollars. Maximum price $72131, minimum price $62294. The average for the month $66033. Bitcoin price forecast at the end of the month $67412,
Pages:
Jump to: