Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price prediction for before/after new year - page 3. (Read 433 times)

Activity: 2548
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
Nope. No rally here. Sideways movement while slowly moving downwards is the only thing i believe could happen right now. Market movement at this month is gonna be kind of dead, not much pumps and dumps would occur imo. Holiday seasons right now, id suppose the market is on one as well xd. Still, the current market offers almost close to 0 clue to possible speculations for the end of the year, movement has been pretty dead after all.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
until the end of the month?

whenever there is this type of weird movements where price suddenly drops hard from a strong buy support and then stays below it, speculation becomes increasingly difficult specially for such a short term as less than a month. not to mention that the month is the last month of the year and although there is no rule for it, when we get closer to end of the year market activities decrease. so i don't guess we can expect much from the market. price will probably stay in the current range meaning from $7k to $8k and not move until mid January at least.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
Weren't we?? Especially after all the ICO craze and everyone going crazy with Coinbase. There was talk about blockchain being integrated into all sort of industries. Lot of vaporware that nobody understood. There is nothing of that sort this time.
A lot of people definitely weren't expecting it, even if you personally expected it. It's just really easy to say right now that the rally was expected just because it already happened.

Ina another scenario, there can be a rally because everyone is expecting a rally. If a whale does their manipulation thing long enoough for FOMO to set-in, we may well have another rally.
This is also true and can happen. The thing though is, I don't see people being that bullish right now, compared to the bullishness people in general had with bitcoin in 2017.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1157
a lot of us weren't expecting the rally that occurred at the end of 2017 too. Bitcoin simply does bitcoin things.
Weren't we?? Especially after all the ICO craze and everyone going crazy with Coinbase. There was talk about blockchain being integrated into all sort of industries. Lot of vaporware that nobody understood. There is nothing of that sort this time.

The rally can only come with increasing economic activity which is bottlenecked by legislations the world over. Ina another scenario, there can be a rally because everyone is expecting a rally. If a whale does their manipulation thing long enoough for FOMO to set-in, we may well have another rally. All in all, always a good time to buy as holiday season approaches and more people in Christian lands have spare time to pore over bitcoin.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
I'm really not expecting a "rally" at all. I'm going to guess that it's just going to be uneventful and will stay at around +/-1500 from the current price. But then again, that's just a number I pulled out of my ass. I'm not saying that a rally is impossible though, a lot of us weren't expecting the rally that occurred at the end of 2017 too. Bitcoin simply does bitcoin things.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
if i had to throw out a price range through the end of the year, it would be $6k-$9500. this entire downtrend from $14k, the market has repeatedly retraced hard into previous ranges. this is in stark contrast to the april-june rally which exhibited a much stronger trend. accordingly, i'm expecting a significant upwards move into january, perhaps to test the 200dma ~ $9400.

this is a decent approximation of where i'm looking at: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53228470

In my opinion, if you estimate the price of Bitcoin will reach $6600 it will change the trend, as an indicator of the Parabolic SAR currently at the point of $6645 in the 1D time frame. if that happens then the market trend shows a bear, then the worst possibility if that happens prices can reach $5985.

Unless you say the price will reach $7880, because looking at the Parabolic SAR indicator which is still below the candle for TF 1D, it is not impossible that the price will rise to $9900.

in my experience, PSAR isn't a great performer. it gives lots and lots of false/premature signals.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org
In my opinion, if you estimate the price of Bitcoin will reach $6600 it will change the trend, as an indicator of the Parabolic SAR currently at the point of $6645 in the 1D time frame. if that happens then the market trend shows a bear, then the worst possibility if that happens prices can reach $5985.

Unless you say the price will reach $7880, because looking at the Parabolic SAR indicator which is still below the candle for TF 1D, it is not impossible that the price will rise to $9900. but I think that $9000 is still difficult to achieve, I analyzed this December between $8000- $9000.
Activity: 189
Merit: 11
What do you think is going to happen with the price of bitcoin until the end of the month?

My opinion - it's probably going to hover between 6600$ and 7500$ until december 24, then it will try to rally to around 9900$, and maybe hit bottom at around 5000$ by mid January, to make it easy for whales to buy before the halving.
Pages:
Jump to: