Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price prediction & possible reversal times (Updated) - page 2. (Read 323 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 1
I'm a crypto currency trader and i'm work around 4 years ago, when i'm start trading on that time bitcoin price is not a more than $2000 but bitcoin price is very growing it is hit around $20,000 but in this recent price is very dump, Now bitcoin price is around $8300 up and down very hastily, If you think bitcoin fall down i think your prediction will be fail.

i never said that, i'm with going up opinion, pls read the 1st post
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I'm a crypto currency trader and i'm work around 4 years ago, when i'm start trading on that time bitcoin price is not a more than $2000 but bitcoin price is very growing it is hit around $20,000 but in this recent price is very dump, Now bitcoin price is around $8300 up and down very hastily, If you think bitcoin fall down i think your prediction will be fail.
for Daily and med-term traders, a jump will happen at 9:20 Am (UTC) about 25 minutes from now.

9:20 is a reversal time, meaning that from that time (it must make a new high) not necessary to fly at exactly 9:20, but u gonna feel it Smiley

not a big move (yet) but it happened  Roll Eyes

We can see that the price of bitcoin in the recent past has been falling dramatically and is still in the downward trend, although it is currently in the process of correction but it can be seen that the current market hard to guess. I think the timing of the G20 meeting may be good news from the convention that will help bitcoin prices move up and back up.
i don't really follow the news, but ty for the heads up
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Hello All

this Topic will be updated whenever i see something on charts worth saying
-------------------

BTC/USD

weekly & daily upcoming movement
** this predication was on 18 March, that it will reverse from 7655 (here i used the price not the reverse time, i bought from a good support and didn't wait the reversal time on April 1st)

**TP means Take Profit=Target
** Vertical line on April 1st
-----------------------------------

it's started already moving up targeting first Daily TP on 9775, the expected movement that it's going to achieve the daily TP1 then start moving sideways (tending to go down but it will not break the support at 8620)
then on the reversal time (April 1st) it will go up again targeting the daily TP2 10904 & Weekly TP1 12460

Good luck to you All

We can see that the price of bitcoin in the recent past has been falling dramatically and is still in the downward trend, although it is currently in the process of correction but it can be seen that the current market hard to guess. I think the timing of the G20 meeting may be good news from the convention that will help bitcoin prices move up and back up.
for Daily and med-term traders, a jump will happen at 9:20 Am (UTC) about 25 minutes from now.

9:20 is a reversal time, meaning that from that time (it must make a new high) not necessary to fly at exactly 9:20, but u gonna feel it Smiley
Hello All

this Topic will be updated whenever i see something on charts worth saying
-------------------

BTC/USD

weekly & daily upcoming movement
** this predication was on 18 March, that it will reverse from 7655 (here i used the price not the reverse time, i bought from a good support and didn't wait the reversal time on April 1st)

**TP means Take Profit=Target
** Vertical line on April 1st
-----------------------------------

it's started already moving up targeting first Daily TP on 9775, the expected movement that it's going to achieve the daily TP1 then start moving sideways (tending to go down but it will not break the support at 8620)
then on the reversal time (April 1st) it will go up again targeting the daily TP2 10904 & Weekly TP1 12460

Good luck to you All
Pages:
Jump to: