Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price predictions from Twitter 5 years from now - page 3. (Read 1177 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 14
In my humble opinion, these predictions are basically opinions that are to be taken with a heck of a lot of salt and not as gospel truths. Butnif thisnis true then we can spend this next few months hoarding as much coins as possible so that when the bull market runs, we'll see a rage of income flow coming our way.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
That tweet from Bobby Lee was scattered everywhere on the web and through many crypto/bitcoin online communities. If history does repeat itself then we'll see another bull run.

It can follow the pattern that we've seen before but we can't verify that it will do. The best thing that we can do right now is not to depend with those speculations and have your own position to the market.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
We all know that bitcoin is really unpredictable because if that so, there would be lots of billionaires around us. If he is a good predictor, then he should know ahead of time that bitcoin would crash down like this. However, we all have our own opinions and predictions but everything only comes true in time. Patience is the key and things will get better soon.
Yeah right, I saw a lot of predictions but I consider 'em as a reference if which is true. For me, we could not conclude and predict the exact price movement on bitcoin price in the market. Every one of us has a thought on predicting the market, then yes I will agree on you that everything will come true when in time. Wait patiently is the key to success though.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
We all know that bitcoin is really unpredictable because if that so, there would be lots of billionaires around us. If he is a good predictor, then he should know ahead of time that bitcoin would crash down like this. However, we all have our own opinions and predictions but everything only comes true in time. Patience is the key and things will get better soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136

I don't really believe in things like repeating history, and I don't think that makes sense, why is that? because for me the demand of the community or the crypto holder will develop and become different and it is less likely for history to repeat itself like dejavu.

But what if whales and other manipilators would actually plan this way ?  they want people to believe that history can really repeat itself .  if that is really the case then i dont know what to do because right now im only depending on bitcoin as my main source of income  .   im still hopping that manipulators could change their minds and they dont decide with their current plan of dumping the market for a verry long time .

Whales and manipulators do not have absolute control over the market. They cannot increase and decrease price at will because the sheer number of buyers and sellers that there are. They can influence things but they cannot control them. Perfect repetition of history is a fallacy and it's never accurate, even when it may appear that it is.
Activity: 351
Merit: 11
There's a lot of price predictions on Twitter, some more serious, some less, and some hillarious.

We could put together a list of predictions from people who are somehow important players in the crypto space.

Bobby Lee has a cool point (let's hope;):

If history repeats perfectly, then the current bear market for #Bitcoin would bottom out at $2,500 next month, in Jan 2019.
And then the next rally would start in late 2020, peak out in Dec 2021 at $333,000, and then crash back down to $41,000 in Jan 2023.
Something like that?🙂

https://twitter.com/bobbyclee/status/1071100283638280194

There were so many predictions , thoughts and opinions about bitcoin price. It may be good or not but lets just hope for a brighter bitcoin price. We want those predictions to happen but dont expect too much because it is just prediction. However , he has some point too. Lets just be patient amd wait until the price becomes higher this time. Expect less because as you can see bitcoin is still falling but time will come and it will recover. We used to believe predictions , and even experts. But this prediction is pretty cool though. I am hoping about this.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
There's a lot of price predictions on Twitter, some more serious, some less, and some hillarious.

We could put together a list of predictions from people who are somehow important players in the crypto space.

If history repeats perfectly, then the current bear market for #Bitcoin would bottom out at $2,500 next month, in Jan 2019.
And then the next rally would start in late 2020, peak out in Dec 2021 at $333,000, and then crash back down to $41,000 in Jan 2023.
Something like that?🙂

I hope his prediction comes true, but I don't totally agree with the $333,000 price per Bitcoin in 2021, not even in history. I think we are over exaggerating the value. Such might lead to inflation.
right, I think the price is too far. but what is certain in my opinion for the next 5 years, bitcoin has exceeded the highest price last year. although not as big as the one analyzed above, but price increases make us calm to face the market. especially for those who have been holding it for a long time
Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Something like that?🙂

I hope his prediction comes true, but I don't totally agree with the $333,000 price per Bitcoin in 2021, not even in history. I think we are over exaggerating the value. Such might lead to inflation.

i think same as you 2500 can be true in next month before it pump but $333,000 price look like fairy tail of believer.

but who know back in early 2017 when btc price around 1k  if anyone say btc will going to 20k surely everyone will say he crazy.

in crypto world very hard to predict everything 
Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Something like that?🙂

Activity: 812
Merit: 11
Its like another prediction about bitcoin price in the future. Hopely that prediction happen and cryptocurrency market cap will reach trillion dollar market cap. I think i will just hold my coin
Activity: 756
Merit: 102

I don't really believe in things like repeating history, and I don't think that makes sense, why is that? because for me the demand of the community or the crypto holder will develop and become different and it is less likely for history to repeat itself like dejavu.

But what if whales and other manipilators would actually plan this way ?  they want people to believe that history can really repeat itself .  if that is really the case then i dont know what to do because right now im only depending on bitcoin as my main source of income  .   im still hopping that manipulators could change their minds and they dont decide with their current plan of dumping the market for a verry long time .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

Something like that?🙂

Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Bitcoin price was normally driven by speculations and predictions by some influential cryptocurrency experts, For some times now most prediction do not come to reality.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
Yes, it is possible if history will repeat itself for the second time with similar behavior, but I do not expect similar events and the crypto market must have a new history in the near future. If a new history is created, I'm sure the crypto market will be increasingly crowded with the arrival of new investors.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
Something like that?🙂
It is just a possibility and I do not believe the price will move as he says. While tomorrow's price is unknown, a chance is required for the accuracy of the 5 year price prediction. Perhaps there will be greater developments in the future but for now I only give superiority the decisions that will be made in January and February.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253

Something like that?🙂

Then that would be a long time since I didn't have any funds for me to accumulate for now. Maybe I should try to find a temporary job?
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
Many prediction about bitcoin price. Some people predicting bitcoin price will reach $1million and others predicting will reach $250k. I hope that prediction will happen but maybe it will take a long time considering this current market.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I am sure many people who hold bitcoin will say that this is the right time to buy bitcoin and they will try to buy bitcoin at the lowest price and then keep it for five years. There are too many predictions about what will happen with bitcoin in 5 years later or so but still, it's a prediction, and we don't know the truth. I am sure after this month, and there will be many other predictions about bitcoin even the bad news that can make many people become panic.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
Thats prediction could happen and not. If that happen, it will be good for bitcoin holder and most crypto community because altcoin price will be increasing the price too. This year bitcoin surpressed by many negative news and i am believe bitcoin price will recover again.
to recover it takes a long time in my opinion. seeing market has gone down considerably, but indeed 5 years from now it seems enough to change price. of course a break at previous highest price is the main target at the initial step
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
Thats prediction could happen and not. If that happen, it will be good for bitcoin holder and most crypto community because altcoin price will be increasing the price too. This year bitcoin surpressed by many negative news and i am believe bitcoin price will recover again.
Pages:
Jump to: