Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Price Q1 2014 - page 2. (Read 2963 times)

legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1004
December 26, 2013, 01:03:37 AM
I do think something is keeping the price up. Everything pointed to a correction in the range of 300-500. Yes we dipped in there a couple times, but I think the bottom line is that there are more buyers still than sellers.

One point is that there are only so many million bitcoin in regular circulation, maybe 5 million, and Bitcoin is still a fringe investment. While the name is more common than ever, the understanding and familiarity as a viable diversification asset for ALL of my friends is near ZERO. A good sign if you think buying early is important.

So what happens to BTC value when familiarity and services line up. Throw in more trust and another Cyprus, Spain or other country crisis and pow.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
December 26, 2013, 12:58:47 AM
fifty hundred billion dollar monetary base
Shocked

Second Market Founder and CEO Barry Silbert seems fairly confident in this doesn't he?  Smiley

And what will the price per coin be then?  I guess it just depends on how many there are available on the market but we are really early in this game for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
December 26, 2013, 12:41:48 AM
fifty hundred billion dollar monetary base
Shocked
legendary
December 26, 2013, 12:16:49 AM
Yes.  This.  Buy.  Hodl.   Grin
legendary
things you own end up owning you
December 25, 2013, 06:23:57 PM
I dont know if this was brought up before but Just to remind everyone here about the senate hearing in USA, the senate was invited few days ago to bloomberg    http://www.bloomberg.com/video/thomas-carper-on-bitcoin-janet-yellen-max-baucus-i6WU~pUtSM~PJLE3YkpcXg.html

and he really had a positive comment about bitcoin, the final and official US statement will be next month, actually this what wall street is waiting for to start with bitcoin, although it was stated that many guys from wall street started buying bitcoins.  watch this video http://www.bloomberg.com/video/12-days-of-bitcoin-only-invest-what-you-can-lose-w~r_YpxmR3aALBFAV4akZg.html

Second Market Founder and CEO Barry Silbert which was in the video said that big investors are buying bitcoins out of the book order, this might explain the huge transaction that we had few days ago...

so my prediction is that in the Q1 of 2014 the price will skyrocket if the US statment will be positive which I think will be after hearing that interview of the senate, so people mark my words.
Pages:
Jump to: