Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Price Reaches $8,100, a New Record High - page 2. (Read 649 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think it will soon break through the 9000 pass, and quickly increase Holdings Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 40
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
The billionaire buying at $5500 already make 47% in just 8 days, if he put 1 million already made 0.47 million not bad for 8 days waiting
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
Yes it is really a new record and achievement or new milestone for Bitcoin. I am sure that goverment and the media are alerted by the price of Bitcoin and soon they'll make it a headline and issue. Anyway I am glad that i didn't panic last last week now i can sell my Bitcoin and buy eth for me to hold again for a long period of time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275

Yeah and I think its very very good time to get more bitcoins. I have been always very excited about the bitcoin investment because it always pays you what you desire and its like heavenly investment to me. Though the prices are very very high at this point but we should start thinking it in different ways as there is no highest peak for the bitcoin. This thing is just growing in the height and it will keep going on forever. So the best way to work with it is to learn to invest all the time and keep faith in it for the returns which we always get in the first place.

Im really hoping the bitcoin will reach 10K before the Christmas because its going to Christmas guys! I mean this could help me get best gifts ever for the family and freind too. This is just amazing thing and the best use of the bitcoin this year end.   

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
A great reason to celebrate to see the surge in price and everyone getting calm about what's going on with the SegWit2x attackers, we always knew we're the dominate coin and the silly false bravado from shady characters wasn't going to hold us back at all.
Too early for me to celebrate, there's more to come in bitcoin and this is just to make everything possible to bitcoin. Every ATH's can possibly happen, so we just have to keep on pushing bitcoin to another ATH and later on we'll be definitely going to see it on $10,000.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
This is so awesome! Bitcoin never fails to amaze me, who would imagine that it will reached its position today and make a new record. Growing rate of btc was so very fast although that's a little bad for small buyers like me but I don't care anymore because I believe that it will grow bigger in the future. It's always worthy to buy bitcoins whatever price it has. Smiley

1 bitcoin is now a little bit close to half a million pesos (our currency here). Amazing right? Smiley
Activity: 1302
Merit: 100
Hurrahh bitcoin price is rising at the level of $8035 at now. It is the highest price curve for my eye.  I am fully astonished by seeing the highest price level. I hope in the starting point of 2018 Bitcoin price will contract the level of$10k
Activity: 26
Bitcoin Price Reaches $8,100, a New Record High

Bitcoin price has struck a new all-time high of $8,100 during Sunday’s trading, continuing its rally from the previous Sunday’s lows.

The world’s first cryptocurrency has hit a new record high of $8,100 (Bitfinex) as its resurgence from last week’s decline to $5,500, continues.
Sunday began with bitcoin trading at just under $7,800 and stuck under the ceiling for most of the day. At 17:15 (UTC), prices jumped above $7,900 in a 15-minute trading period. The swell turned to a spike which ended with bitcoin striking $8,100 at 18:15, a gain of over $300 in an hour.

At press time, bitcoin is trading to the dollar at $8,065.

Data from CoinMarketCap shows bitcoin now gaining 31.7% in a 7-day span. The previous Sunday’s decline was caused by a major sell-off by investors who shifted to offshoot cryptocurrency Bitcoin Cash, a trend that has since been reversed.
Overall, the total value of all mined bitcoin sees the market cap of bitcoin, the world’s most prominent cryptocurrency, and reach above $134 billion.

Data from CoinMarketCap shows bitcoin now gaining 31.7% in a 7-day span. The previous Sunday’s decline was caused by a major sell-off by investors who shifted to offshoot cryptocurrency Bitcoin Cash, a trend that has since been reversed.
Overall, the total value of all mined bitcoin sees the market cap of bitcoin, the world’s most prominent cryptocurrency, reach above $134 billion.

OMG..Its really awesome.I think the bitcoin will break all the records.This is really a good news for all investers.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
I guess many common millenials are now starting to learn to use BTC. In my country, I don't hear someone buying it but I think many people are really buying in other countries. I wonder how many people went into hold their BTC past year ago and started to sell today. If I could've introduced BTC to people here in my country, I think many could have bought it too causing the price to go higher.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
i think it will getting more higher before this year ends. i hope so Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
This year was really great for bitcoin!I mean,who would've though back then that the bitcoin will actually reach this value.In the last few months I think the bitcoin was just about 2000$ and now it has increased very high.
Activity: 266
Bitcoin Price Reaches $8,100, a New Record High

Bitcoin price has struck a new all-time high of $8,100 during Sunday’s trading, continuing its rally from the previous Sunday’s lows.

The world’s first cryptocurrency has hit a new record high of $8,100 (Bitfinex) as its resurgence from last week’s decline to $5,500, continues.
Sunday began with bitcoin trading at just under $7,800 and stuck under the ceiling for most of the day. At 17:15 (UTC), prices jumped above $7,900 in a 15-minute trading period. The swell turned to a spike which ended with bitcoin striking $8,100 at 18:15, a gain of over $300 in an hour.

At press time, bitcoin is trading to the dollar at $8,065.

Overall, the total value of all mined bitcoin sees the market cap of bitcoin, the world’s most prominent cryptocurrency, and reach above $134 billion.

Overall, the total value of all mined bitcoin sees the market cap of bitcoin, the world’s most prominent cryptocurrency, reach above $134 billion.

It is good when bitcoin increase now because it is big prevelage to have bitcoin and double or triple its currency price,because it gives and promotes employment in able to have a starting money for bussiness. It was a good news that bitcoin should be able to help someone else life through increasing its price nowadays because its promotes and gain more investments.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
This is a new record and I am quite surprised because we have achieved tremendous achievements today.  All this is proof that Bitcoin Prices will continue to rise and we must continue to be patient Holding bitcoin we have. This will train patience because then we can get a much bigger profit. I am sure Bitcoin will create a new record again and will create opportunities to achieve a much better achievement.
Activity: 28
See it rising and touching $10k in early 2018
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
10k is inevitably approaching. But it seems to me before this should occur a correction.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
very profitable for btc holders, with increase prices 1000% from last year. exactly 1 year soaring bitcoin prices , i think santa gives natal box
Activity: 255
2017 should be called bitcoin year, but I think in 2018, the price of bitcoin will continue to go up, 1000 dollars can be touched, in addition to many companies and countries will launch payment cooperation with bitcoin.
Activity: 72
that is always true, it has nothing to do with current charts!
a bad news is always causing some drop, based on the news itself it is sometimes big like 20 to 30% and sometimes small like 5%-10%

I mean now it's more true than other times, because the market is thin, volumes are low and noone wants to buy near ATH. Newcomers are waiting for some correction to enter the market.
But in long term I have no doubt bitcoin starts growing again.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
Technically bitcoin doesn't look so awesome in short term. It's overbought.

Divergence between new highs and RSI oscillator indicates that bulls are not that confident in further growth.
Small volumes of trades on new highs also means that big players are not participating in that.
none of these mean anything for bitcoin and it certainly doesn't mean traders are not confident about further growth. it just means the rise is slowing down temporarily, which is most probably due to accumulation phase kicking in. and soon the rise will start with the same fast speed again.

like always...

Only one bad news is enough to break the balance.
that is always true, it has nothing to do with current charts!
a bad news is always causing some drop, based on the news itself it is sometimes big like 20 to 30% and sometimes small like 5%-10%
Activity: 887
Merit: 516
Bitcoin OG
A great reason to celebrate to see the surge in price and everyone getting calm about what's going on with the SegWit2x attackers, we always knew we're the dominate coin and the silly false bravado from shady characters wasn't going to hold us back at all.
Pages:
Jump to: