Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price reaches 9735.00 US Dollar, where to invest now? - page 2. (Read 553 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
What do you mean by saying where? If you mean websites, there are tons of ecchangers out there. Not all of them are okay for usd deposits from outside if you will use fiat money.

If you mean coins, you can try ethereum and etc in addition to bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Considering the long-term speculative gains, I would invest in Bitcoin as my base investment option. However, even though investing in ICO is a high-risk decision, I would keep my 20% to 30% quota of capital for it because ICOs can give multi-bagger returns in comparatively less period but at the same time, most of the ICOs will result in loss so diversification and deep research is a must before choosing ICO investments.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin price reaches 9735.00 US Dollar, where to invest now? To buy bitcoin or cheap ICO?
Bitcoin is a decentralized currency. It is high value cryptocurrency. But we don't predict the future. Altcoin is the best investment in current scenario. Because anytime it will drop in digital market. So I suggest to altcoin is the good investment in cryptocurrency. But trading is not a right way investment. This create more profit or more loss in investment.
Maybe I will choose two options, I will buy Bitcoin and some I will use to invest in ICO. Because in my opinion, by doing this I will get security when one of the investments I choose does not work. I try to earn income and try to profit from my actions. I think that when I can do various actions then I will be able to get a passable result. I will sacrifice the time I have to be able to work even harder.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
You can choose to buy either the eth etc or LTC, and the reason is very simple: every time the bitcoin goes up, the COINS will go up, basically.
Activity: 467
Merit: 578
Next weeks Etherum clasic have hard fork, I think that ETC is gonna have high price than now, if u are intrested on this make some search and decide..

This is good advise and obviously it's for certain but the price in history of forks normally tends to spike just before it happens. It could be a good time to invest in eth and then convert back to Bitcoin later down the line.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Next weeks Etherum clasic have hard fork, I think that ETC is gonna have high price than now, if u are intrested on this make some search and decide..
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bitcoin price reaches 9735.00 US Dollar, where to invest now? To buy bitcoin or cheap ICO?
Bitcoin is a decentralized currency. It is high value cryptocurrency. But we don't predict the future. Altcoin is the best investment in current scenario. Bitcoin is anytime it will drop in digital market. So I suggest to altcoin is the good investment in cryptocurrency. But trading is not a right way investment. This create more profit or more loss in investment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256

The bitcoin is predicted to be at $10000 this month so I think it is better if you invest in some good ICOs because the tendency of bitcoin to dump at that price is high, IMO.

There are a lot of interesting ICOs that can give you profit, though the price of other altcoins is getting a bit far away from bitcoin so the value of other altcoins in bitcoin is getting low.
Activity: 363
Merit: 323
Infographics save lives
This is probably going to be the highest it will reach and a price correction could soon be on the cards therefore I recommend investing in alt coins for the time being and wait for the correction and evaluate from there.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: