Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price scyrockets to $2200 on Gemini Exchange - page 2. (Read 1938 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
Oops, people need to revise two times, when they put an order on an exchange. If you don't limit price in your order, and there are few sell orders, this things can happen.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
Looks like I should of put some $1,000 sell orders in.

No harm in doing that.
Once in a few years, you might get lucky too.  Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Looks like I should of put some $1,000 sell orders in.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
As you can see in the chart it is simple impossible to reach that high, let it reach $500 first because it is very low now the actual price.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
Grin they already fill a bankrupty note ? (glitch in api sell, vault is empty !)

It is most likely the fault from a trader who have mistaken $2200 for $220. You can't blame the Gemini exchange for mistakes their traders make.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
 Grin they already fill a bankrupty note ? (glitch in api sell, vault is empty !)
Activity: 316
It only took 150 Bitcoins to pump the Gemini price to $2200, then send it straight back down to $330. That few Bitcoins wouldn't make a dent on the walls of the other exchanges. It's a demonstration of how small the Gemini walls are. I never anticipated pump tricks on a fully regulated exchange either. Gemini was intended to be above all that.

Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try

source : http://themerkle.com/news/bitcoin-price-skyrockets-2200-gemini-human-error/
 Cheesy Cheesy

any chance bitcoin price at coinbase/bitstamp/bitfinex  will be $2200 too ?  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: