Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price will down - page 6. (Read 2034 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 07:20:00 AM
Well with the amount of interest in cryptocurrency it's hard to see this happening. Even if bitcoin forks we can still expect huge profits within a short period of time.
Activity: 187
Merit: 18
November 06, 2017, 07:18:14 AM
Most  probably it will because Bitcoin is going to get forked and there's gonna be a new Bitcoin. You don't have to worry though if you have Bitcoin you get the new coin for free and in few days both coins price will rise and you will be having a huge profit.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
November 06, 2017, 07:13:29 AM
BITCOINS are way better than all other cryptocurrencies for sure .. they have a lot of forked coins yes I agree like at first we had bitcoin cash and nkw we have bitcoin cold and now b2x is gonna come in the market, but it doesn't change the belief of people.. People will always consider bitcoins to be the one and onlu sourse of their investment and other asset.. I don't think other forks really matter..yes they can be nice but most of the community sticks on bitcoins for sure.
Also all other alternate cryptocurrencies are just a copy of bitcoins its like.. they are just trying i complete with bitcoins instead of having their own individuality.. I seriously prefer bitcoins because they are simple yet safe also at the same time they are well known thus well invested in.. other cryptocurrencies to me feel like they are on a temporary hike .. bitcoins are improving we are having new core versions thus we cant controlled say that we are stuck with some old technology..
Its price will go down and it can and it should because fluctuation is what creates.. a liking about bitcoins as a whole.. you can buy when the price is low and aell when it sell when its high..and fluctuations are even seen in normal fiat and other cryptocurrencies thus you can't say that for  Bitcoins its unfair for the price to go down.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 07:02:46 AM
Everyone know Bitcoin is up to 50000 CNY. It is terrible. I admit Bitcoin is the first digital currency and it is more important than others. But after BCC,BTG were folked i do not think so. And is it fast, the answer is obvious. So technically it is not a good currency. Why people have belief on it? The price is from 16000 to 50000 in two months, it is just up,up and up. So what do u think about it?
Pages:
Jump to: