Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin prices not rising! should we trade or hold? - page 3. (Read 2256 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I always like holding the BTC in first place but this time it has given me lot of trouble and I have lost many profiting opportunity with the alts. In the love of BTC I never left it and in the meantime whole alt community risen to the greater heights and people literally become rich with that. That is better advice though. If someone can take risk and he is ready to be in hard times then he must be following your advice and earn some big money. It is often said, bigger things come up with bigger risks
Activity: 294
Bitcoin value wouldn't keep rising there's some moments like this where it should get dropped first before bounced back.Keep holding are part of the risk taking and also cut a loss to buy the dips. If this time trade you will probably lose a loss of money, and that is not wise at all. In my view, you should calm down, control your emotions and continue holding until the Bitcoin rate increases again before trading, thus avoiding losses
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
I will save bitcoin under any circumstances and I will not be tempted with another coin .. because I do not want to take risks or get a loss because I am not an expert in trading .. and I am sure sooner or later bitcoin will return well and I will wait for it
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
trading is good but from them who are good on trade other wise holding is better option because no body's predict the price but that is pretty sure price is coming soon above we have to wait little and then we can take any decision so holding is much better.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
right now I prefer to hold the bitcoin I have because it is safer and if I do trading it will risk more loss unless I have good trading knowledge but I do not have it so I do not dare to trade
Activity: 224
If you are willing to hold then hold because bitcoin will get a good price maybe not now but I'm sure soon. And if you are not willing to wait and you need to trade because you don't have enough funds then i think you should trade.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
If Bitcoin prices do not increase the best thing is to buy and hold them.

BTC market over many years, the trend of BTC development always increase and decrease as such. This is the rule of Bitcoin you peace of mind to invest and hold them.
They will give you income in the near future.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
better to survive than to buss with the condition of bitcoin prices again down, because if trading it has a risk of loss if the current time. yes more baiuk survive and investment in the long range even good for now
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
This is why they say bitcoin is volatile currency. We can not ignore the fact that it is dependent upon many more factors those are external and internal as well. These factors could be from public problems to government bans and or development stagnancy or different crypto currencies jumping in. This way bitcoin's volatility is hampered and it keeps dropping in value or sometimes it does not increase in the prices at all. Whenever there is problem investors will keep back from investing into bitcoin and thus it doesn't move a bit when it should be at its max.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
it was predicted that bitcoin prices would fall in the last week of 2017 and rise in the first week of 2018 but none of that has happent rather the price has beet pretty stable around 13500 usd.
what are your opinion on this,is it the time to trade or hold because i dont have enough funds to buy or invest more.

Just hold because they are falling look at the market always red and even if they are green they are still.on a lower price so if you trade then a lot of chance that youbwill.not gain anything because if the lower price of the coins into the market not just bitcoins but also all the other coins that you are gonna trade and i hope all.people will hold just for the end of the year for the bitcoins price to rise again and also all the coins for us to trade a better coins
Activity: 420
it was predicted that bitcoin prices would fall in the last week of 2017 and rise in the first week of 2018 but none of that has happent rather the price has beet pretty stable around 13500 usd.
what are your opinion on this,is it the time to trade or hold because i dont have enough funds to buy or invest more.

You can do trading and then all the profit you have just for example ypu trade altcoins into bitcoins then hold that bitcoins for now because they donkot have a better price and i know that they will be much better in the latter part of the year just wait for it. If you know that you will gain in trading why not but if you are just gonna lose money then be contented to hold nothing bad will happen if you just stay calm and hold
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
I do not think that Bitcoin will not rise. I think Bitcoin is now developing very well. We not only need to hold Bitcoin, we also need to buy more Bitcoins at a low price.
After a long time bitcoin price has now start increasing, and hope that this increase will continue tell bitcoin will reach to its previous highest price, even will cross that limit. I think that bitcoin price has still too much potential and the currency delay was because of some wrong news in the market, which slow down the increase in bitcoin price. I think that we should hold our bitcoin for some time and hope that we will see a good increase in bitcoin price.
Activity: 291
Actually, bitcoin was realy unstable this last days, so who know how to answer this question, lol. Just be patient and fast, when it is time to act! And may the power be with you.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
Actually price of btc is now going to stable, and we can expect the price of bitcoin will reach 19k$ or even more soon
Activity: 350

Just continue trading just continue making money making something to hold just do mot sell because they coins especially those successful ones that we are all been waiting for will surely gonna pump into the market in the last months of the year. Ao having a lot of money to hold gonna gave you the opportunity to double that holdings. Just make money while waiting for the next pump do not just do nothing
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
I do not think that Bitcoin will not rise. I think Bitcoin is now developing very well. We not only need to hold Bitcoin, we also need to buy more Bitcoins at a low price.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
You do not know whether Bitcoin will rise in the end. I think the market for Bitcoin will become better and better. More and more people will also be exposed to Bitcoin. We must not only hold but also buy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I think wait and hold,you know already how the bitcoin changing its price Cool it was like when you wake up in the morning its too high and after 2 or 3 hours its getting low again.In fact this is the best time buy more bitcoin to invest.  Smiley we all know that bitcoin price is not stable, so if it goes down eventually it’ll rise up again big time. Just have faith and be patient

Yes, the price of Bitcoin will increase so that we can hold our Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are now slightly lower than before, but the prices will increase with time. I think the other crypto should be selected for trading, and Bitcoin should be used for long term purposes.
Yes I agree on that i believe that bitcoin will continue rising and it is really become more popular each day. I believe that we need to hold oir btc today and wait untill such rime that we can get a huge return from our investment. I also see that the price now is slowly rising and maybe in the next month we can really get a huge amount of profit if this rising of price will continue, so then I will now suggest to hold bitcoin for good.
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I think wait and hold,you know already how the bitcoin changing its price Cool it was like when you wake up in the morning its too high and after 2 or 3 hours its getting low again.In fact this is the best time buy more bitcoin to invest.  Smiley we all know that bitcoin price is not stable, so if it goes down eventually it’ll rise up again big time. Just have faith and be patient

Yes, the price of Bitcoin will increase so that we can hold our Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are now slightly lower than before, but the prices will increase with time. I think the other crypto should be selected for trading, and Bitcoin should be used for long term purposes.
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
I don't see a reason to HOLD. Holders are people who cannot trade. Always trade people!
Pages:
Jump to: