Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin prices rise high - page 56. (Read 37776 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
June 15, 2017, 02:12:46 AM
Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Is this the impact of rising bitcoin prices?

They may leave their jobs because their income from bitcoin is feasible (price increases make worthy bitcoin) to replace their work, the popularity and bitcoin features that attract investors also have an impact here, to reverse the thinking of the first to underestimate and now adore him.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 15, 2017, 12:05:47 AM
With higher bitcoin prices, of course the impact of both users are in different countries.
So many of them are interested in learning about bitcoin. And their interest is triggered by a very high bitcoin price factor.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
June 14, 2017, 11:01:28 PM
I think the price will keep going up.
Why is that ?
As more and more people recognize bitcoin.
Let alone yesterday had a glimpse of wannacry virus issue to make people more curious.
"What is bitcoin"
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
June 14, 2017, 10:27:51 PM
Bitcoin prices are rising steadily. It's good that a lot of people are already adapting to it. It will continue to rise as more people hold the coins and the supply gets smaller.
although some time we can see that the price of bitcoin dump but it is just a correction but overall the price of bitcoin is increasing, and it is expected that the price of bitcoin will continue increasing for along time, because investors are still very confident about the price of bitcoin and therefore they are investing more and more money in bitcoin .
I think the same, the correction on bitcoin prices will only happen in the short term, many issues are pressing bitcoin prices, although the issue is a bit unreasonable to me, in the long term bitcoin prices will continue to rise because bitcoin has begun legalized in some countries
Activity: 378
June 14, 2017, 03:26:53 PM
Bitcoin prices are rising steadily. It's good that a lot of people are already adapting to it. It will continue to rise as more people hold the coins and the supply gets smaller.
although some time we can see that the price of bitcoin dump but it is just a correction but overall the price of bitcoin is increasing, and it is expected that the price of bitcoin will continue increasing for along time, because investors are still very confident about the price of bitcoin and therefore they are investing more and more money in bitcoin, and hope that very soon they will get good profit from it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
June 14, 2017, 12:18:31 PM
I don't think that people have stopped working and started focusing on bitcoin ,because as far as i have spoke with people ,they don't know a lot of bitcoin and they are definitely not going to quit their jobs and focus on bitcoin.I think that some people might invest in bitcoin for a side income rather than spending their whole time on it.The possible impact of increasing price of bitcoin is that people will know more about bitcoin and think of investing in it.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
June 14, 2017, 11:59:43 AM
Maybe . The more bitcoin users with the limited number of coins will make the price more expensive.
If all online shops in all countries accept bitcoin as a means of payment, maybe the price will be double the current price even more
And many more factors affecting bitcoin prices in addition to numbers and users  Cheesy
Well, there are lot of factors that can affect the price of bitcoin and bitcoin has no definite value because in every second, minutes, hours the price of bitcoin is always change. The fluctuation of supply and demand in the market is main factor that can affect the price of bitcoin to change. Furthermore, the numbers of people who have it or buy it also affect the price of bitcoin to change.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
June 14, 2017, 11:35:01 AM
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
June 14, 2017, 11:33:21 AM
Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

There are some factors that can affect the price to change. Bitcoin is digital money that you can use in trading and investing online. The fluctuation of supply and demand of bitcoin also affects the price to decrease and increase. But I'm glad that if the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase day by day.
Activity: 490
June 14, 2017, 11:13:09 AM

This may be one of causes of bitcoin users growing in different countries, because their interest in bitcoin is currently at such a high price.

I partly agree with this because those people invested their money into bitcoin that causes price hike so fast but then we hope that this will be in long run,  we hope not just a small time invested. But you know whart I really heard some rumors that there were some people who gave up their job just to earn btc,  I guess it is partly bad,  having stable job cannot see in just online it is still better having real job.We do not know what is the next fluctuation so let us be very careful of things that we go into. It is a big risk.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
June 14, 2017, 09:34:06 AM

you have a good point but you say many people leaving their job and focus to the bitcoin it is sounds crazy. But there is a big effect to the bitcoin because many people now are enter to the world of the cryptocurrency.
Yeah I also hear that many people leaving the job and just start to focus on Bitcoin because here is everyone making a good income from Bitcoin and they feel that getting money from Bitcoin is very easy than their job and there is a lot of people considered that they can get unlimited money from Bitcoin so they leaving their job and joining the Bitcoin.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
June 14, 2017, 08:08:41 AM

It is have a big impact to the bitcoin. Think about it that the btc is always having a good progress because many investors are now investing in the cryptocurrency world. People that is new to the bitcoin and later enter in to the crypto world have a effect to the price of the btc.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
June 14, 2017, 07:59:07 AM

Definitely increase in Bitcoin price is major factor which causes increase in interest. Bitcoin price is continuously increasing for past few months and now price is almost steady around 2700$ which is why it is drawing people attention. Many of my friends who are not interested in bitcoin are know developed interest in bitcoin only because of its price.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
June 14, 2017, 07:51:33 AM

you have a good point but you say many people leaving their job and focus to the bitcoin it is sounds crazy. But there is a big effect to the bitcoin because many people now are enter to the world of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
June 14, 2017, 07:37:18 AM

Well i think it would be a bad idea to leave your main join, so that you could come to trade and deal with bitcoin. I think that it would be better to stay on your main job, and deal with bitcoin in spare time. You could leave your main job, only and i think only if you have a lot of money and are willing to buy and start trading with bitcoin. Only than you would be able to make enough money for life. And that all would not be possible if price was not fluctuating so much.
Activity: 518
June 14, 2017, 07:33:08 AM

This may be one of causes of bitcoin users growing in different countries, because their interest in bitcoin is currently at such a high price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
June 14, 2017, 07:26:18 AM

With the increase in the number of bitcoin users that can affect the market price demand so that it can affect the price rises because with the new users who enter into bitcoin of course the market demand will be more so that many investors also invest in it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
June 14, 2017, 07:18:56 AM
now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

I think they see how bitcoin gives good income so that some stop working now they are focusing on bitcoin. Some of my friends stop working because they told that they got small salary on there job. In bitcoin there income is more than 3x to there salary.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 14, 2017, 06:36:53 AM
Bitcoin price increases because there are so many market demands so dashed that coin coins are all limited. When all om-line stores receive bitcoin as a means of payment transactions, then the bitcoin price can be fivefold from the previous price.

As more users are coming into bitcoin, the demand for the bitcoin has increased in a larger scale. So these days more shops accepting bitcoin is an added benefit, but the transaction confirmation issue always makes an defect with people using it directly for their needs. In the years to come the price will be growing much higher.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
June 14, 2017, 04:48:03 AM
Maybe but not all people are like stopping to do their job or work and focus in bitcoin.  Maybe if they are good on it and have many bitcoins to continually maintain, maybe.  If ever I have a huge amount of bitcoin maybe I would do also what other people are doing.  What you earn from bitcoin were still income and money so it is almost just the same.

That's true because of the jobs bitcoin offers for many user made a wider community, making a more used coin than other, it keeps spreading non-stop so no wonder why the price go high like this days, dominating and focusing on its purpose making people believe and buy coin. Nevertheless for some who don't have much money the transaction fee is a pain in the ass and in fact gamblers starting to hate using it because of the transaction value, but for those who is using it for its real purpose which is to transfer money from on to another using internet with less hassle it is a good deal.
Quitting or stopping your job to go full time with Bitcoin is not yet safe or what I would say is not a good plan to do. For one important reason. Bitcoin is not yet stable and we have experience it recently. A currency dropping from 2900 to 2400$ will definitely affect a person's living if they only rely on Bitcoin. Yes I know they can take advantage of the volatility but what if they are left out? What if they don't know how to trade? Then all bad things will happen to that guy who quit his job.
Pages:
Jump to: