Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin private , Next bitcoin cash??? - page 3. (Read 404 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 06:23:41 AM
I don't think it will replace bitcoin cash however it could possibly be more in demand in terms of value than of bitcoin cash. That's mostly the case there are new forks and a new coin would be created after the fork. But we won't know for sure not until it will be listed in some major exchanges or known exchanges like Bittrex or Binance.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
February 18, 2018, 04:36:42 AM
Bitcoin private? Just copy the name of a coin that is popular to attract investors, we already have monero, verge and other privacy alt. I honestly do not like it and I do not think this coin need to be created.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home
February 18, 2018, 04:08:47 AM
It won't, there are already many anonymous alts out there.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
February 18, 2018, 04:01:14 AM
What do you think guys?

Bitcoin private has known famous devs, it will also suck all the money out of bitcoin cash/gold and private coins. Even the name bitcoin private is huge, do you think it can replace bitcoin cash?

I'm not too sure if Bitcoin Private will replace Bitcoin Cash!
if it's possible to replace Bitcoin Gold.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 02:49:32 AM
What do you think guys?

Bitcoin private has known famous devs, it will also suck all the money out of bitcoin cash/gold and private coins. Even the name bitcoin private is huge, do you think it can replace bitcoin cash?
One fork will replace another, interesting assumption of course. I think they should unite in one then it can and will be something worthwhile, but for now one can not pay attention to this and let them eat each other.
Activity: 212
Merit: 101
February 17, 2018, 10:40:30 PM
What do you think guys?

Pages:
Jump to: