Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin provide income on line? - page 35. (Read 34832 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
June 02, 2017, 02:37:14 AM
Bitcoin can really provide income online like trading and joining signature campaign. By doing trading provided with your knowledge and skills for sure you can earn like working outside the home. Also, joining campaign here is a big opportunity that need to grab. Thus, bitcoin is really helpful which provides oline income.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
June 02, 2017, 02:01:28 AM
many of my friends did not work but a lot of money away was great when compared, to me that is still working in the factory, I was confused from where producer obtained from bitcoin?

Many people are qualified on doing online tasks such as designing, making a website, posting for signature campaigns, advertising, promotion, etc. But that doesn't mean that everyone can do it. First thing that you have to do is accumulate all the knowledge and information needed to do so. Look online for the tasks that you can get paid for online, if none of those are in your forte, then I suggest you just stay away from bitcoins. Just because your friends are using this currency, doesn't mean you have to as well.

But if you are really determined to earn money from bitcoin because your friends find it lucrative, then go on. Quit your current job and spend some time to familiarize and know the things that you have to know. Get the skills that you need. It will take a couple of months before you can understand it all so it's not really recommended to those that are in financial need.

Rather than quit from your job immediately it's better to use your free time to learn about bitcoin, it's true need some time to understand what bitcoin it is and how it works. When you already quit from your job and know that bitcoin isn't in your passion then all the time you spend will be worthless. Don't shy to ask your friend anything related to bitcoin most of them will happy to teach you about bitcoin, as long as you patience to learn soon you will realize your experience just like you're friends.   

Well depends on my side since im scaling the whole situation since my current job is paying me ridiculously and guess what my earnings here are pretty much good and pays well rather my salary on physical job, but actually I can't leave my physical job eventhough they are paying me low since im saving for my future and maybe someday I will build up my very own business by the help of my savings in physical job and by my bitcoins earning.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
June 02, 2017, 01:41:16 AM
many of my friends did not work but a lot of money away was great when compared, to me that is still working in the factory, I was confused from where producer obtained from bitcoin?

Many people are qualified on doing online tasks such as designing, making a website, posting for signature campaigns, advertising, promotion, etc. But that doesn't mean that everyone can do it. First thing that you have to do is accumulate all the knowledge and information needed to do so. Look online for the tasks that you can get paid for online, if none of those are in your forte, then I suggest you just stay away from bitcoins. Just because your friends are using this currency, doesn't mean you have to as well.

But if you are really determined to earn money from bitcoin because your friends find it lucrative, then go on. Quit your current job and spend some time to familiarize and know the things that you have to know. Get the skills that you need. It will take a couple of months before you can understand it all so it's not really recommended to those that are in financial need.

Rather than quit from your job immediately it's better to use your free time to learn about bitcoin, it's true need some time to understand what bitcoin it is and how it works. When you already quit from your job and know that bitcoin isn't in your passion then all the time you spend will be worthless. Don't shy to ask your friend anything related to bitcoin most of them will happy to teach you about bitcoin, as long as you patience to learn soon you will realize your experience just like you're friends.   
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 02, 2017, 01:24:29 AM
Yes!  because bitcoin has an ability to invest online.. Trade online advertise online pay bills online etc.
In short we can used bitcoin to have some business online.

It is already an investment if you just so know about it. And what you need to do is to use your knowledge for every single thing to make profit in it. And as mentioned there are a lot of ways to earn there and what you need to do is to focus with the right way of earning to be productive.
Yes, bitcoin is already an investment and there is also a lot of things that you can to grow your bitcoin or make a lot of profit from it like investing it on the investment sites available online and also it is possible to invest in other coins like altcoins in the market and make profit from it.

That's the good thing about bitcoin because you can diversify your bitcoin into different investments and alt coins depending on your capacity. If you think you can grow and have a decent income with trading of alt coins then just focus with it as it will be your entire career. And once you built a good trading career, it can be your own source.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
June 02, 2017, 01:09:54 AM

Activity: 546
Merit: 256
June 01, 2017, 11:14:39 PM
Yes!  because bitcoin has an ability to invest online.. Trade online advertise online pay bills online etc.

It is already an investment if you just so know about it. And what you need to do is to use your knowledge for every single thing to make profit in it. And as mentioned there are a lot of ways to earn there and what you need to do is to focus with the right way of earning to be productive.
Yes, bitcoin is already an investment and there is also a lot of things that you can to grow your bitcoin or make a lot of profit from it like investing it on the investment sites available online and also it is possible to invest in other coins like altcoins in the market and make profit from it.

Bitcoin is not an investment it is a digital currency, it used to have a freedom, it is decentralized. These days bitcoin is for investment, an asset where you stake your miney and earn a profit after months. If we just stuck our bitcoins in our wallets and hope for a price pump, that will never happen, we must also use these digital currency.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
June 01, 2017, 11:06:21 PM

Drug dealers, bug finders, bookmakers, all of these jobs can be paid in bitcoin.
Yes indeed, i have also heard about this thing, there are many ways on how to spend bitcoins too, we cannnot prohibit others whether they want to spend bitcoins in bad or they want to spend bitcoins for good, they have the decision and the desire. bitcoin provides our daily needs also it will be our alternative income when we dont have money it can help us in many ways.

Bitcoin is a good investment, it can give you extra income and a peek on what will happen in the future, but it does not provide our daily needs, you said it yourself that it is just an alternative income, if it provides our daily needs then it is a primary job, not just an alternative.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 01, 2017, 11:00:29 PM

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 01, 2017, 09:42:57 PM

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
June 01, 2017, 09:20:29 PM

Am finding it difficult to understand the body of your statement. Although from what I understand from the subject of your post am in agreement with you that bitcoin truly provide online income. I am a leaving testimony. I bought OMNI at a cheaper rate and sold it, when the value increase to about 166% in my favor as at yesterday. Bitcoin really provide online income.
Technically speaking the one that gave you additional income was the alt you bought and not bitcoin but I get your point, bitcoin give to us the opportunity to earn no matter where we are and what you are doing as long as you have an internet connection you can connect to the internet and earn money with bitcoin.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
June 01, 2017, 10:06:46 AM

Drug dealers, bug finders, bookmakers, all of these jobs can be paid in bitcoin.
Yes indeed, i have also heard about this thing, there are many ways on how to spend bitcoins too, we cannnot prohibit others whether they want to spend bitcoins in bad or they want to spend bitcoins for good, they have the decision and the desire. bitcoin provides our daily needs also it will be our alternative income when we dont have money it can help us in many ways.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
June 01, 2017, 07:27:39 AM
If we are careful in using internet connectivity certainly a lot of business opportunities that we can get, and one of them with bitcoin that I have learned and I do, until now I can get additional income from bitcoin
But honestly I am not getting any time effective opportunities other than bitcoin based. Only around bitcoin economics, I do get lot of opportunities give that decent pay for my skill and time requirements. I agree there are lot of freelance jobs are available but they are capable of giving me some opportunity to earn in my leisure time unlike how I am enjoying with bitcoin related stuff.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 01, 2017, 06:25:52 AM
If we are careful in using internet connectivity certainly a lot of business opportunities that we can get, and one of them with bitcoin that I have learned and I do, until now I can get additional income from bitcoin
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
June 01, 2017, 02:37:38 AM
Bitcoin can earn through online, and more people wants a job online same as bitcointalk . In bitcoin they need to allot a time to handle the great benefits of bitcoin. Because bitcoin used in trading, that will need a time to monitor the dump and pump of price. Because bitcoin can earn in bitcointalk that when you join in signature campaign you can get a bitcoin based on acount you have. And this will the reason why many investor used this as business.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 31, 2017, 11:00:05 PM
Signature campaign can give you a not too bad pay however it is not manageable since most and go back and forth. I think the better way is exchanging in the event that you can pick up exchanging build up your own technique and stick to it, you ought to be effective.
Signature campaign is one of my favorite. Besides that, I trade bitcoin. It gives me good income too. The reward from signature campaign is traded in bittrex. Bittrex is my favorite, there are thousands traders so the market is always crowded. If you are lucky you can earn big income in short time but traded needs skill and prediction. You can try with small capital so you will be familiar with the coin price movement. You will be familiar with the low and high price so you can decide when to buy and when to sell.

Signature campaign will accept the members by check the quality of the post and rank only. This will give a decent income but don't know when they close the campaign. You have said you trading would give high income in online if person involved in trading is lucky. It's purely based upon the fluctuation of bitcoin price in the chart. If they price move up everyday. They can see profit, if any drops been occurred surely that would go to loss only.
yes that is right signature camapaign is eallry ivnvesmn
I don't know what you are trying to say but i agree to the signature campaign is a good source of income online because there is a lot of good signature campaign to join and if you join the right and good campaign then you can really earn money and it is easy to do because you just need to post something like an opinion then you can earn without wasting a lot of energy.
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
May 31, 2017, 07:56:40 PM
Signature campaign can give you a not too bad pay however it is not manageable since most and go back and forth. I think the better way is exchanging in the event that you can pick up exchanging build up your own technique and stick to it, you ought to be effective.
Signature campaign is one of my favorite. Besides that, I trade bitcoin. It gives me good income too. The reward from signature campaign is traded in bittrex. Bittrex is my favorite, there are thousands traders so the market is always crowded. If you are lucky you can earn big income in short time but traded needs skill and prediction. You can try with small capital so you will be familiar with the coin price movement. You will be familiar with the low and high price so you can decide when to buy and when to sell.

Signature campaign will accept the members by check the quality of the post and rank only. This will give a decent income but don't know when they close the campaign. You have said you trading would give high income in online if person involved in trading is lucky. It's purely based upon the fluctuation of bitcoin price in the chart. If they price move up everyday. They can see profit, if any drops been occurred surely that would go to loss only.
yes that is right signature camapaign is eallry ivnvesmn
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
May 31, 2017, 06:27:44 PM

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
May 31, 2017, 06:16:03 PM
Bitcoin can provide you a good income if you are a hard worker and serious on what youre doing. its really possible to earn good amount that can provide the needs of your family. in sig campaign i earn decent amount and its only my part time, its really a big help with my financial status. i just hope that our country will recognize btc so more opportunities will come.
Yeah this can provide a good income as well and as long as your put into your principle that earning bitcoin is not stressfull to you, well you can enjoy getting profit in a fun way.Talking about signature campaigns and other income generating jobs from service section will certainly boost your capability of online income, and be able to make an independent decisions to survive in time of hardships in life finances.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
May 31, 2017, 06:07:39 PM
To earn a living with bitcoin I think a signature campaign is not enough, and it would mean that you are willing to live a life with financial limitations. You should be much more ambitious because actually there is a life of abundance in the altcoin economy, although working in a normal job is not necessarily a bad option if you are not so greedy.
Having both is good, investing while you are working will give you a lesser risk, at least you have something
that will come consistently if anything bad happen to your investment.
I also invest in altcoin and I'm seeing a good future on my investment.
Altcoins are good investment also because they are all rising just like bitcoin so there is a lot of chance in altcoin in my opinion. We will make ethereum for example, its price was just around $2 when i saw it and i doubt to it because it was just an altcoin and i think that they are all gonna fall after a few months but i was wrong and now it is more than $100 and that is a very regretful moment for and that is why i believe that having bitcoin and altcoin is the best type of investment.

Not all altcoin triumphs some of them just vanished and others are scam. Altcoin prices are unpredictable and a lot of factors can affect their prices we must be a lot more cautious.
True in fact most coins will disappear in a matter of years and with so many hundreds of coins the truth is that it can be difficult to determine which ones are real prospect with a real possibility of growth or if they are nothing but a project that is never going to take off.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
May 31, 2017, 08:00:34 AM
Bitcoin can provide you a good income if you are a hard worker and serious on what youre doing. its really possible to earn good amount that can provide the needs of your family. in sig campaign i earn decent amount and its only my part time, its really a big help with my financial status. i just hope that our country will recognize btc so more opportunities will come.
Pages:
Jump to: