Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin provide income on line? - page 42. (Read 34832 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
April 30, 2017, 04:25:42 AM
Certainly bitcoin does provide the income and it is as equivalent to normal income that you can earn outside in your office work or etc. You can earn btc by joining campaign, doing freelancing work and getting paid in btc.

You can also buy altcoin if you know it has future and holds the value in coming time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
April 30, 2017, 01:30:23 AM
Yes bitcoin provide income online and it is a lot more way easier than the work in the real world because you just need to put a little time and you can earn at least 1/4-1/2 of your salary from your regular work which is not bad for people who want to earn extra income online thru bitcoin.
Yes bitcoin is the real source of extra money nowadays. Before this, I used to earn extra money from my other online work, but the earning is very less to compare bitcoin earning. Now what you said is right we can make half of our salary with this bitcoin. Sometime I will earn almost equal to my salary.
Bitcoin really is the greatest source of extra money nowadays since before this I have not even have a way to earn extra money faster than bitcoin and we sometimes can make not only half of our salary with bitcoin, but sometimes 4X to 8X more of an average salary one worker gets so it is like getting an advance payment and I earn that amount sometimes via altcoin trading and altcoin bounties.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
April 30, 2017, 12:56:38 AM
I think they are working online for a small amount maybe 30-40$ a month but who have knowleges how to program he can earn more then that

That's correct, they are just micro incomes and a lot of these guys make less than $50 a month but Bitcoin makes this possible and it's good for third world country residents where the average civil servants salary is $100 or less.
If you use bitcoin over micro earning. Or make bitcoin as the main job. I'm sure the income you'll get will be much greater. It proved my friend had a great income in bitcoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
April 29, 2017, 11:08:29 PM
Bitcoin is very fascinating medium to earn online. In one go, you get 2 benefits that are money as well as increase in value of that money within short period of time.
There are several ways to accumulate bitcoins, here forum on its own provides enough opportunity that you can make more than what you earn in factory.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
April 29, 2017, 10:47:17 PM
many of my friends did not work but a lot of money away was great when compared, to me that is still working in the factory, I was confused from where producer obtained from bitcoin?
Yes it does occur also on my thinking.
My friend does not work but they could make money online way.
It turns out they secretly mine the bitcoin.
And I think the entrepreneur has the advantage of the bitcoin it originated from where.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
April 29, 2017, 06:57:09 PM
many of my friends did not work but a lot of money away was great when compared, to me that is still working in the factory, I was confused from where producer obtained from bitcoin?

I know it's been a while since this OP, but hopefully you're still monitoring the thread.

I don't understand your question. Are you asking how your friend was able to earn bitcoin or how people in general are able to earn bitcoin online?

Bitcoin is merely currency...and it can be earned in any way you can earn money. So whatever good or service you can provide others for payment, you just ask them to pay you in bitcoin! It's that easy!

I guess OP is wondering why his friends are having a good earning even though he know his friend don't have day job.  so he is wondering if and asuming that having an online job is the same as offline job as he stated.  And he is asking wheer does bitcoin came from.  Pretty much that is how I understand it Cheesy

I can say yes, working online is the same as working offline except for the fact that we are here sitting infront of our computers while working.  From our jobs we earn Bitcoin and convert it to fiat for our daily needs.  Though originaly Bitcoin came from mining, (it is a complex process where a machine solve a block and who ever solve it first gets the reward) but since not every one are mining, we get them by doing tasks that pay us bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
April 29, 2017, 02:49:21 PM
in the online world anyone can basically can earn money. there are many methods and types like you can invest, if you have some specific skills such as Photoshop or web development skills then you can use them, if you have a good marketing strategy and you are good on building referral's then you can do advertisement's. if you have some any other higher skills you can be a freelancer or anything else. my point is anyone can earn money here with little hard work
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
April 29, 2017, 01:55:05 PM
Yes bitcoin provide income online and it is a lot more way easier than the work in the real world because you just need to put a little time and you can earn at least 1/4-1/2 of your salary from your regular work which is not bad for people who want to earn extra income online thru bitcoin.
Yes bitcoin is the real source of extra money nowadays. Before this, I used to earn extra money from my other online work, but the earning is very less to compare bitcoin earning. Now what you said is right we can make half of our salary with this bitcoin. Sometime I will earn almost equal to my salary.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
April 29, 2017, 12:32:14 PM
Activity: 546
Merit: 258
I could either watch it happen or be a part of it
April 29, 2017, 04:16:57 AM
Online? True😇.
Its obvious that Bitcoin provided us income by working online. The term digital money itself speaks something that's in the spectrum space. It help people to earn and give them chance to have a sideline job even in school or in the bus while you have nothing to do with your time. Being online is enough, just be persistent and be patient and you'll going to earn.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 27, 2017, 09:53:20 PM
If you are from a 3rd world country like me, the earnings here in bitcoin forum is as helpful as having a 2nd job that will support for your kids. $35 a week is more than enough to support a kid for whatever his school requirements are. Signature campaign is like an income for someone who lives under the basement of his parents.
The more you get to have money once that earnings made you learn how to trade with altcoins. Its going to be a lot of opportunities for some teens who have learned bitcoin because he could stick to this for the rest of his life.

I totally agree with you that earning from Signature campaign for someone in a developing country can make a significant impact on his income. In my country secondary school teachers earns as low as $35 per month for a qualified teacher. So $100 extra income will do that person good
i think that the income from a signature campaign may be enough for pocket money only and if a person want to make good amount of bitcoin then he need to invest some money in trading as from trading one can really make good amount of money in a short period of time.
Signature campaign gives a small earning for few bills, but this cannot be depended for a entire living or day life. Personally bitcoin earning can help living if you come out with unique plans of starting or creating something related to blockchain and bitcoin. Way other than this is the trading.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 27, 2017, 09:39:23 PM
I do not know where that got money from the neighbors every time he comes home to go out of town, after I asked the same question my neighbors it turns out he participated in bitcoin forum.

Wah bitcoin very favorable pantesan tetanga I commute out of town.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
March 27, 2017, 11:32:49 AM
I think they are working online for a small amount maybe 30-40$ a month but who have knowleges how to program he can earn more then that
I agree, the majority of the bitcoin community is a simple working people who are trying to earn an extra income from the internet like $50 or $40 except for the ones who have like 100 btc who invested in it in the early days and the ones who actually influence the price by much and making money out of that.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
March 26, 2017, 06:27:12 PM
If you are from a 3rd world country like me, the earnings here in bitcoin forum is as helpful as having a 2nd job that will support for your kids. $35 a week is more than enough to support a kid for whatever his school requirements are. Signature campaign is like an income for someone who lives under the basement of his parents.
The more you get to have money once that earnings made you learn how to trade with altcoins. Its going to be a lot of opportunities for some teens who have learned bitcoin because he could stick to this for the rest of his life.

I totally agree with you that earning from Signature campaign for someone in a developing country can make a significant impact on his income. In my country secondary school teachers earns as low as $35 per month for a qualified teacher. So $100 extra income will do that person good
i think that the income from a signature campaign may be enough for pocket money only and if a person want to make good amount of bitcoin then he need to invest some money in trading as from trading one can really make good amount of money in a short period of time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
March 26, 2017, 06:19:52 PM

That's correct, they are just micro incomes and a lot of these guys make less than $50 a month but Bitcoin makes this possible and it's good for third world country residents where the average civil servants salary is $100 or less.
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 26, 2017, 05:22:34 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 26, 2017, 04:51:00 PM
Bitcoin has become an major source of income for those who were unemployed or were not satisfied with their  jobs and were looking for earning money online as bitcoin is not a scam like other online jobs which promises to give best returns in short time and in bitcoin the best thing is more you work more you earn and it has become a way to earn a living for people from third world countries where the cost of living is not too high.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
March 26, 2017, 03:52:01 PM
Bitcoin create a new land of job that you can seek and enroll but just make sure that your country doesn't forbid bitcoin usage
As for bitcoin advantage as salary , you do not need to hold or save on any bank ( monthly fee is sucks ! ) Just hold by yourself and keep your private key at safe place
It seems to me that even in a country where bitcoin is banned, you can work with a crypto currency and no one will know about your financial operations. Of course, if this is already considered a crime, then you need to be more careful. Although it is certainly easier for those users who live in more civilized countries with legal bitcoins.

Of course, but if it has been forbidden from a country then every site that is related to bitcoin will be banned including job sites that pays with bitcoin, so theres no way a person can use bitcoin while their country is forbidding bitcoin, unless you have some knowledge about things that runs in internet, but still it is illegal.
But there are lot of handy tools are available to access banned sites like VPN and tor. Hence government will not be able to ban bitcoin and bitcoin related activities. I am sure one day government will make their stand on bitcoins, but it will not affect bitcoins in any way.

Bitcoin is a decentralized currency and even Government cannot have a control on it and that makes bitcoin different from other currency and even if Government bans bitcoin in future there will be many other ways to keep on earning it or using it so I don't think that will be an problem in near future.

I, too, am not sure that the government will prohibit bitcoin in the near future. It will remain neutral and will take a waiting attitude. Perhaps some countries legalize it
Activity: 714
March 26, 2017, 01:55:15 PM
Bitcoin create a new land of job that you can seek and enroll but just make sure that your country doesn't forbid bitcoin usage
As for bitcoin advantage as salary , you do not need to hold or save on any bank ( monthly fee is sucks ! ) Just hold by yourself and keep your private key at safe place
It seems to me that even in a country where bitcoin is banned, you can work with a crypto currency and no one will know about your financial operations. Of course, if this is already considered a crime, then you need to be more careful. Although it is certainly easier for those users who live in more civilized countries with legal bitcoins.

Of course, but if it has been forbidden from a country then every site that is related to bitcoin will be banned including job sites that pays with bitcoin, so theres no way a person can use bitcoin while their country is forbidding bitcoin, unless you have some knowledge about things that runs in internet, but still it is illegal.
But there are lot of handy tools are available to access banned sites like VPN and tor. Hence government will not be able to ban bitcoin and bitcoin related activities. I am sure one day government will make their stand on bitcoins, but it will not affect bitcoins in any way.

Bitcoin is a decentralized currency and even Government cannot have a control on it and that makes bitcoin different from other currency and even if Government bans bitcoin in future there will be many other ways to keep on earning it or using it so I don't think that will be an problem in near future.
Activity: 700
March 26, 2017, 01:36:52 PM

But there are lot of handy tools are available to access banned sites like VPN and tor. Hence government will not be able to ban bitcoin and bitcoin related activities. I am sure one day government will make their stand on bitcoins, but that will not affect bitcoins in any way.

Bitcoin has established as a main medium and resource for online freelancing so making a living based on bitcoin is highly possible for any country people as per opportunities anyone get associated with bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: