Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reaches 20-month high as classic-coup dies - page 2. (Read 1837 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
It is a nice raise now... but there have been like 2-3 raises to 450+ and then down again. Hope this is really to reach 500, but it is not so clear in my view.
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
Strap on in, it's happening Grin
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Honestly doesn't feel like 19 months. It feels like just yesterday bitcoin fell from $600..

Screw XT. Core is love, Core is life.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
20 month high does sound like progress for the bitcoin front. I like this kind of news. It gives us hope that it might break the $600 mark soon like it did way back when. I didn't even remember this price before seeing this thread.
Is there maybe a website that can remind us about these points in bitcoins history when these have happened? I mean a site that is easy to look at instead of confusing graphs. A simple to read timeline if available.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Jeez, I didn't think that it has been 20 months since we hit $448 last. I thought it was over that only 3 or 4 months ago.

Regardless, I'm glad to see it's bouncing back. It looks like we might be getting investors interested again.
Activity: 277
Merit: 253
Really 20-month high? It was around 21-Jun-14 about 20 months ago. The price was $600+.

We did briefly touched $500 in Nov-15. I think it should be 5-6 month high.

I guess 19 month high then, I just estimated from looking at chart. 5-6 months ago that was only very short, few hours or days at most so I dont count that.

I agree... but how can we be sure that the current price is going to stay longer than a few days?

I guess we will have to wait and see, nothing is ever for certain, but seeing that classic is all but dead, there does not seem anything in the way of a rise now which is probably long over-due.

I know where I'm betting my money  Grin
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
Really 20-month high? It was around 21-Jun-14 about 20 months ago. The price was $600+.

I guess 19 month high then, I just estimated from looking at chart. 5-6 months ago that was only very short, few hours or days at most so I dont count that.

I agree... but how can we be sure that the current price is going to stay longer than a few days?

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

Time to rejoice, the future is bright, Bitcoin core development is moving at a feverish pace.

When XT started dying we doubled our price.

With the classic coup looking dead the way is clear for Bitcoin to hit the moon.

Strap yourself in!!
Pages:
Jump to: