Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Reaction - page 3. (Read 778 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
September 27, 2017, 03:22:02 PM
doesn't take much to get a programmer-peer to get into Bitcoin.  Just tell him/her your personal experience.  That usually gets it done.

as far as the op's theory: yes the more news of any kind the more people will adopt bitcoin

some of this is because a non-trivial amount of people hold a fair amount of gold.

and gold stinks compared to bitcoin.  portability, security,  etc
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
September 26, 2017, 06:41:00 PM
Me it is the reverse ahah, 90% of the people to whom I speak about it is not !
Either they earn too much for their lives or I do not know how to convince them ... In any case, the system takes more and more importance in the traditional press, it will surely bring back people

haha okey that odd Grin maybe it's because I mostly tell younger people who are also often involved in engineering jobs or studies.
soy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013
September 26, 2017, 06:37:57 PM
Me it is the reverse ahah, 90% of the people to whom I speak about it is not !
Either they earn too much for their lives or I do not know how to convince them ... In any case, the system takes more and more importance in the traditional press, it will surely bring back people
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
September 26, 2017, 06:26:48 PM
I just thought about a little theory. When I usualy tell friends or people in generall about cryptocurrencies and that they need to inform themselves about the subject the feedback is 90% positive. People realize that cryptocurrencies is the next "big thing".

So back to my theorie. In recent days there were a lot of discussions about Jamie Dimon CEO of JP Morgan spreding FUD. So if he actually gets people aware of crypto even by bad puplicity won't it be positive for the market despite causing a price drop by panic sellers.

So do you think even bad news about crypto in the wider media will drive the market up in the long run becuase it makes people aware?
Pages:
Jump to: