Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Real (BTCr) is really upcoming BTC hardfork? - page 3. (Read 1590 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
Every one of these forks resembles the other alike. A great deal of promotion at first, trailed by a colossal idiotic next. You don't need to look hard. Simply take after the destiny of Bitcoin Private, one of the last BTC forks. I could never recommend anybody burn through cash on a fork that way.
Activity: 252
What is believed about this hard fork is just it is not worthy of our time and effort. It is just a similar version of bitcoin gold.  This kind of things got hype in their initial stages but then it is just a dump. So, it will better to not to go for these.
Activity: 63
Actually Forked Coins are for Pump and Dump based on this It may be scam or not but I don’t think people should waste their time based on this.
Activity: 56
To me Bitcoin Real is looking very much promising and interesting. This looks different than some of the busted forks. I hope this will grab the market and trust of investors. I believe it will work for sure
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 604
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
Every Bitcoin fork has completely failed to take over Bitcoin in terms of popularity, BTCr is just going to be another trash coin that will get pumped and dumped for the first few weeks, before settling on a low price with absolutely no community behind it. Stay away from Bitcoin forks, none of them will approach the utility or value of Bitcoin, so what's the point?
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
in my opinion, why is it that someday surely bitcoin will become an exchange rate when we shop in a super mockup or even in a restaurant so you don't have to bother carrying your wallet and credit card anymore so you can use your cellphone to pay for all of it,
Activity: 67
I don’t trust these kind forks anymore. Almost every fork has performed similarly. They raise a lot of expectations of investors but fail to provide a good return
Activity: 75
I do not know any information about bitcoinreal or a hard fork from bitcoin. If it is true then you should give people a link to the article. That is probably the most important information for every bitcoin fan
Activity: 70
I would say this looks pretty same like any other previous forks. May be it will create some speculations, hypes and at the end the market price will be dumped
Activity: 76
Hello guys.
The new Bitcoin hard fork is coming which is name Bitcoin Real (BTCr). What do you think , this project is good or scam?
Everyone says that is really good project. and what do you think about BTCr price?
Whoever is coming with that kind of plans must be very stupid, how can they do another fork on Bitcoin? It all doesn’t make sense, this is the same thing they’ did with Bitcoin Gold and luckily I was able to get my money out of there. I don’t see any need for it, BCH is already enough, any other fork is going to be a waste of time and is probably going to fail like Bitcoin Gold.
Activity: 238
Almost all the forks available in current market are shitcoins according to me. They don't offer something useful for the users and they also don't have good value which can be a reason for owning them. Unless a fork comes up with revolutionary technology or features, people are less likely to fall for them.
Activity: 98
Yet another way to bring shitty coins into exchanges and take away bitcoins for themselves after dumping the tokens. I won't advice anyone to anticipate the project be it real or not. Serious regulations are really needed for projects like this.
Activity: 588
Merit: 199
That the best intersection with Bitcoin was only one coin - this Litecoin
All the rest is some sort of slag! With so little power in the market that is blown off 10 times.  Roll Eyes
But someone is speculating on this all and even successfully, why not? But choosing between btc and another fork, I'll buy Bitcoin  Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
Bitcoins forks are always a good thing; it doesn’t really matter if the new Bitcoin gets any value or any use case. I see those hardforks like dividend. Where I get paid for holding my Bitcoins, if the forked coins gets any real value, then I can always move my original Bitcoins, to a new wallet, and then claim my forked coin with my old private keys.
However I still haven’t seen any coins that was worth the hassle since Bitcoin cash, and I doubt this one will much different.
Activity: 462
Merit: 254
There is no danger for a hardfork, because we have lightening network and segwit addresses. So the transfer costs are awesome cheap and transactions are done quite fast in comparison to last year.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
Hello guys.
The new Bitcoin hard fork is coming which is name Bitcoin Real (BTCr). What do you think , this project is good or scam?
Everyone says that is really good project. and what do you think about BTCr price?
If it is a Bitcoin fork then it is not a project because it is a split of an already existing coin. I do not think anyone has to worry of it be a scam or not. It should be freely distributed to those already holding Bitcoin first before any transactions on it can go on.
Activity: 132
and that the usual Bitcoin BTC, he did not real? It seems to me that almost all projects are such a scam. But I can not be objective, because I did not study this project. Good luck
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
It's good to know that you have researched about it, when is the hard fork happening ? and what do i need to do in other to be part of it? or can you provide me with links where you made your researches? thank you.
If you look at the previous reply OP said the launch date was November getting these forked coins should be easy just make sure you have some Bitcoins on your wallet. You can also join their bounty if you don't have a lot of Bitcoin to hold.

I am seeing this for the first time here, Please when is the fork schedule to happen? The exact date and time and requirement for the upcoming hard fork? or any place i can get more information regarding the hard fork. I will appreciate your answers. thanks.
There's not much info you can find about the said hard fork. I did a quick search and all I found is their bounty thread which didn't provide much information at all no whitepaper and ann thread.
Activity: 168
BTCr is definitely not a scam, that is for sure as I have already done my research. But, are they different from any other fork coins out there? I don't think so. They offer nothing special that will attract the investors who have previously owned forks like BCH or BTC. So, I won't take the chance of getting an overhyped coin which will slump once the hype is gone.
It's good to know that you have researched about it, when is the hard fork happening ? and what do i need to do in other to be part of it? or can you provide me with links where you made your researches? thank you.
Activity: 252
BTCr is definitely not a scam, that is for sure as I have already done my research. But, are they different from any other fork coins out there? I don't think so. They offer nothing special that will attract the investors who have previously owned forks like BCH or BTC. So, I won't take the chance of getting an overhyped coin which will slump once the hype is gone.
Pages:
Jump to: