Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin recovered 7.6% from Friday: what are the prospects? - page 2. (Read 286 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 252
in the coming week bitcoins is going o surpass the 11000 barrier continuing its positive steady growth that it has been experiencing since the last three weeks , come may its going to take off going well over 15k so again you should invest in a bitcoin at least for now because if you do you will make a profit of at least 5k come next month.Bitcoins can improve your financial situation literally over night.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
If Soros became interested in crypto currencies, then it's worth to expect the price growth of bitcoin and other altcoins
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
There is always speculation about bitcoin,and other cryptos, price. Bitcoin rises and falls on a daily basis. Remember that if bitcoin rises it will cost more to buy.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
If BTC/USD breaks through $9.1k, I see $11k on the horizon. $9.1k was a strong resistance level in March.

Even though I usually say that no one knows which way the market is going to go, I do think that there is a psychological barrier at 9000-9100. So if we were to break through this, I do think we may go through some sort of bull run. But then again, my guess is as good as nothing in the world of crypto.

We could go fucking up, down, sideways, to zero, or to a million. No one knows.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
To be honest I didn't expect for any reverse to happen any time soon. Maybe the downtrend is over, but I don't expect exuberance buying, because even though LN seems to have finally achieved a beta status, and it looks strong on the main net, we will probably need to wait some time before some services for the end consumer start showing up.

Hopefully we will have some small and controlled growth. More like as side-way trend, but with a little growth along with it. For me nothing has really changed, and my plan is the same. To accumulate as more bitcoin as I can, always knowing that we still have a long way ahead, and that it's still a risky investment, but worth taking, because it has potential.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
If BTC/USD breaks through $9.1k, I see $11k on the horizon. $9.1k was a strong resistance level in March.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Very helpful post, I hope it will guide a lot of us, and it will help us to grow and to be benefited about crypto currency.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
In April, the news background around bitcoin began to change. If in the first quarter of 2018 news and moods coincided, remaining negative, in April it may change, affecting the prices of cryptocurrency. Traders and owners of cryptocurrency will soon be able to see "good signs" for digital currencies — in particular, the interest of institutional investors. This was stated by the Director of Abra, and it seems he was not unfounded.

Growth of the cryptocurrency market over the weekend

On Friday, they began to talk about the fact that George Soros and his Fund, which manages assets worth $26 billion, are involved in cryptocurrency trade. As reported by Bloomberg, Adam Fisher, who is responsible for global macroeconomic investments in Soros Fund Management, has already received internal approval for operations in the crypto currency, but has not yet started trading.

In fact, the perception of the news is somewhat inflated as Soros Fund Management and George Soros himself made no loud statements. Specific plans for the future were also not announced. However, after Soros spoke critically about the "bitcoin bubble" last year, and now his name stands next to the word "crypto-trading", it did not take direct quotes and accurate plans to change moods.

Also, in the context of cryptocurrencies, another very significant surname appeared. The Rockefeller family and Their venrock venture Fund announced their collaboration with Coinfund crypto-investment group to "support cryptocurrencies and business innovations using blockchain technology".

The change of mood can lead to an increase in prices for cryptocurrencies, but there are no serious enough prerequisites for a long growth and trend reversal. Most likely, the cost of bitcoin will move in a sideways trend until it receives a serious impulse to rise in price or fall below, without finding the right demand at the currently designated support levels ($6,900 and $6,600).
Pages:
Jump to: