Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Red Price to End Soon - page 2. (Read 270 times)

Activity: 667
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 03:51:41 PM
The same process that brings about massive dumping of a coin also brings about massive increase which is mostly  the media. Its obvious that the end will soon come to red days and we will enjoy the bullish run. There is nothing to panick about.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
May 24, 2018, 02:35:40 PM
And why exactly normal bitcoin users/hodlers are panicking here? Feds are trying to get rid of scammers, bad actors and manipulators.
Isn't that right? Then why the price is now lower and people are selling - I don't get it - it should be totally otherwise.
Someone will explain to me what people are afraid here? More regulations? So what? It is to be expected in the long run.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 02:33:13 PM
It's running red due to the investigation declared yesterday and many weak hearts would be selling their btc which in turn creates more sell momentum and green days are little far away. In this market I see many people catch btc at very low prices and also see that they get some good positions and make some good profit and get out easily which is not for the long term investors 
Activity: 90
May 24, 2018, 02:29:17 PM
the news about the "investigation" just came out today and a couple of hours ago as far as i can tell from the news websites and that may not have the desired effects that you think it has.
this may actually cause some panic among investors who will then start selling more and postpone the "green days" even more.

this is for pumpers and dumpers, and its actually strong the faith of the new investors in bitcoin, and i think
that's the main power behind any currency that people can trust in... trust can bring stability.
Activity: 198
Merit: 16
For RENT
May 24, 2018, 10:10:30 AM
Weak hands are about to make a panic selling and that would resulted to more dropping of prices, that would make the smart traders and investors to make more money by buying more BTC. It is just a repeat of the events that always happening in the BTC trends.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
May 24, 2018, 10:06:12 AM
the news about the "investigation" just came out today and a couple of hours ago as far as i can tell from the news websites and that may not have the desired effects that you think it has.
this may actually cause some panic among investors who will then start selling more and postpone the "greed days" even more.
Activity: 90
May 24, 2018, 10:01:03 AM
In the wake of dramatic movement in the bitcoin prices and other digital currencies, US has launched a probe into the BTC price manipulation. Bitcoin has dropped about 20% since last month’s peak that raised the hackles of the authorities resulting in this investigation that might soon bring the greens back.

More: https://coingape.com/feds-launch-investigation-into-btc-price-manipulation/
Pages:
Jump to: