Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin risky? It actually feels very, very safe to own Bitcoin right now :) - page 3. (Read 3690 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
lot of people said bitcoin is very risky but some of them also say bitcoin is very safe because never got hacked or something else but for me personally having bitcoin is pretty safe now and as you can see the price jump over $20 today and i believe who buy it yesterday will earn lot of profit today
Activity: 938
Right now, i'm very happy about my investment in bitcoin

It is always risky to invest in anything. But for bitcoin it's very worth it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Yeah, I feel amazing at the fact all those idiots that hated on Bitcoin and relied on traditional stocks are crashing hard while we reap the benefits from their broken system. Serves them well.

To be honest, when I first heard about bitcoin, I never thought it would become something that it became today. I was one of the people who didn't believe bitcoin would become this big of a deal. So at the time I didn't invest into it. Which comes to show that, that was my mistake. But I came around and here I am, still holding what I have.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
Yeah, I feel amazing at the fact all those idiots that hated on Bitcoin and relied on traditional stocks are crashing hard while we reap the benefits from their broken system. Serves them well.
legendary
Activity: 1134

The risk of bitcoin was the same since the beginning. Who believed on it (seeing and following all the activity related to it) has bought continuously - maybe even sell sometimes - but most of times has bought. We are in the same situation like the early adopters for those who will known bitcoin after 5-10 years. Have no meaning that between of us who are here be someone who don't believe in bitcoin. And who believe in bitcoin, think that is more safe than risky. Otherwise would be not there to discuss about it or will not hold any of those. Will sell all. In the same situation have been even our "predecessors". In this situation will be even our "successors". Who believe in it will find it always more safe than risky. Otherwise - repeat - will be not here to read and be active withing this forum.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
not too sure if bitcoin completely safe. still be careful and do not be careless

There is not a single investment out there that has no risks attached to it. Nothing is ever too safe or too secure. It's a risk that we all take to invest our time and money into. 
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
I do not find any risk in investing into bitcoin. Now a days bitcoin prices are more stable around $425.
Risk is there with type of investments so with bitcoin also. It is never recommended to put all of our earning into bitcoin or into any other one single investment type.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
To be it is still very risky to hold onto Bitcoin. Although I did not buy Bitcoin before - I earn them - I actually have confident that Bitcoin price will not be at 400. Somewhere just above. I earn them and I hope to start from zero and reach 100 USD soon. Smiley.
Activity: 546
not too sure if bitcoin completely safe. still be careful and do not be careless
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
Well what is risky and what is safe? Everybody has an own definition for that.
I think Bitcoin is still very risky, although 7 years old.There is a some more way to go before we really can be sure that Bitcoin is here to stay and it's value is not going down to zero (very unlikely imo).
Activity: 280
I feel pretty confident with my investments that I have made in bitcoin, I don't have any regrets so far.
I think that people who are in it for the long term would have more chances of getting more profits out of it.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Bitcoin is a long term investment if you buy it for that purpose.There's a risk involved in bitcoin too like all investments but in long run it is going to pay
legendary
Activity: 1008
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
It feels safe when it's sitting at nice prices like it is now,  but when it drops down low you kind of wonder if your doing the right thing.  All going well there won't be any need to worry though if we continue at current prices.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
I feel secure to hold them, I wanna hold more btc than fiat

That is quite the goal and should be very easy to obtain. Just spend 51% of your current fiat holdings on bitcoin and you have obtained your goal.

I could do it in 1 min here if I wanted with the services around.
Activity: 896
Bitcoin for smart people who believe in it strongly i am satisfied with it and i also think it has more bright future and into this year it will rock there.
Activity: 1092
I feel secure to hold them, I wanna hold more btc than fiat
Activity: 728
Bitcoin is for those who believes i it. We don't need people who will feel unsecure just because the price suddenly drops. It's a long term investment and something to look forward into more so I think for those who is willing to wait for bitcoin to reach it's full potential, it is safe to invest in it.
legendary
Activity: 950
I am feeling safe and secure with my investment into bitcoin it is one of the strongest currency of the year 2015 and still growing more strongly as so many investors coming so that i think investment into bitcoin is really wise choice at this stage.
check this articles http://bravenewcoin.com/news/bitcoin-price-analysis-exchanges-in-trouble/ Analyze Bitcoin price trend professionally! Bitcoin price is very stable at the moment and have solid support line and strong uptend bias! Just patiently wait!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1005
beware of your keys.
we have complete key directory, although it is hard to find an address with bitcoin, it is still a bit risky to get your bitcoin stolen.
i would believe that bitcoin is safe unless the directory could easily figure out the keys and the addresses.

It is not the risk of being stolen that OP is talking about, it is the risk of losing alot of value.

Due to the shaky financial situation in the world, stuff like bitcoin can become very attractive very fast due to the inability of the government to influence it.

if it could be stolen easily, then bitcoin would be worthless, at lease i made a point here.
there is a potential risk as i told. Huh

block halving could increase the value of bitcoin i guess. because the supply halved while demand isn't decreasing; bitcoin value still increases unless demand halves.
Activity: 476
With bitcoin you are never safe.

The only thing that is safe to me is just if you have 1 bitcoin.
And you are just planing to just safe for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: