Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Royale - Bitcoin based protocol focused on store of value and anti-theft - page 3. (Read 1030 times)

copper member
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
what algo? how to run a node? running node has block rewards?

The algo is identical to Bitcoin PoW.

This is an open community project and the codebase is a fork of Bitcoin Core. Any contributer interested in writing PRs to implement the design paper is welcome to. I'll update the community once the implementation is ready for execution and mining and you can of course follow the GitHub.

Block rewards are similar to Bitcoin but with a bootstrap period of expedited mining.
See the design paper (#9 Bootstrap): https://bitcoinroyale.github.io/bitcoinroyale.pdf

Activity: 571
Still can not write to you go to profile and personal message settings and mark allow messages from newbies Cheesy

This person published scam projects, wallets with viruses, be carefull with him!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
I am interested in running the node, but there are things that I do not understand. Why did you hide the code source on GitHub?
do not you think it is quite fishy if you are asking for someone to run the node but you hide the code source from the GitHub, people might think the wallet has some sort of viruses.
(personally, I do think that way) and another thing is your commit. Based on GitHub, your latest commit was 9 days ago. Why did you create the thread yesterday not 9 days ago after you finished the commit?
copper member
Activity: 128
Still can not write to you go to profile and personal message settings and mark allow messages from newbies Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 128
Hello.
I would like to join your project and run one of first nodes thanks.Please unlock private messages from newbies I can not write to You personall.
Activity: 24
what algo? how to run a node? running node has block rewards?

User 'idfleming' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.
copper member
Activity: 19
Bitcoin Royale is a Bitcoin-based protocol focused on store of value and anti-theft.

Overview:
We propose a set of modifications to the original Bitcoin protocol aimed to provide an ultimate electronic store of value - a better form of gold. By increasing Bitcoin’s effective transaction confirmation time of 10 minutes to 24 hours, we are able to tackle Bitcoin’s greatest flaw as a form of gold - susceptibility to theft. A system geared less towards paying for coffee and more towards holding one’s life savings with complete peace of mind, where every transaction is alerted on-chain for 144 blocks and can be canceled on emergency with a recovery key that was never used prior and hence invulnerable. The bootstrap of this system is not via hard fork but through a fairer mechanism of expedited mining, allowing the system to catch up to Bitcoin in a short period of time.

White paper:
https://bitcoinroyale.org/bitcoinroyale.pdf

GitHub project:
https://github.com/bitcoinroyale

Coin metrics:
  • Coin name: BTCR (Bitcoin Royale)
  • Premine: none
  • ICO: none
  • Total number of coins: 21,000,000 BTCR (like Bitcoin)
  • Initial block reward: 175 BTCR (full schedule)
  • Average block time: 10 minutes (like Bitcoin)
  • Algorithm: SHA256 PoW (like Bitcoin)

Getting involved:

Thanks,
Ian
Pages:
Jump to: