Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Satoshi Vision (BCHSV) - page 2. (Read 243 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
February 27, 2019, 02:30:05 AM
such a lengthy five letter code (SCHSV). I had to google the thing.

What's everyone thinking of this beauty?  Does it suck?  Or is it going to perform?? Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

There are too many forks in this year, i dont think this is a good way to create a coin.
If you want to create a coin, just create it from the scratch with a good project.
And seems like scammers are often to forking a popular coin to scam peoples.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
February 26, 2019, 07:17:02 PM
This forking need to stop, nobody care or interested in the forking coin anymore, just look at at all of the btc forking coin, the growth is really slow some even already at the bottom of the market with no value, on this unstable market condition it's a bad idea to try to create or forking a coin, for sure it will failed
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
February 26, 2019, 06:49:50 PM

What's everyone thinking of this beauty?  Does it suck?  Or is it going to perform?? Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
It sucks, faketoshi's coin is a kind of garbage coin with a lot of expectation to take over all of the marketcap of another coin. This garbage politician's coin has nothing to do to be used for something. BCH and BSV just gimmick coin and nothing more from both of these coins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
February 26, 2019, 06:39:15 PM

I think they should stop it. Already forks started to multiply, and it seems forks are not related to own mission, it is about earnings.
Is that expected BCH fork?
Isn't that already the sign for Bitcoin Cash SV? BTCSV? All these forks make me wish I was holding more of each before the fork, lol. It's obviously just ways to multiply the coins and print more money. Who wouldn't want in on such a grand .... thing. lol
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
February 26, 2019, 06:36:40 PM

I think they should stop it. Already forks started to multiply, and it seems forks are not related to own mission, it is about earnings.
Is that expected BCH fork?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
February 26, 2019, 06:13:08 PM

Pages:
Jump to: