Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin saved my year - page 33. (Read 2353 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 06:53:33 PM
Congratulations! Its a good example of changing of lifestyle with Bit[Suspicious link removed]d luck!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
December 31, 2017, 06:51:33 PM
I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.

It didn't saved my year, but yes, maybe this is the first year in where i start to invest in bitcoin very hard (and i have been in here for more than years)

But this is the first year in where i invested more than 70% of my life savings in here, and i now have some money to start living the american dream, haha, just kidding.

Anyway, a lot of people have changed their habits, and only with the help of cryptos.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 06:42:44 PM
wow, that's a huge advantage. you are a lucky person.
I do not know how many people are saved, but for sure BTC always gives happiness when we are weak and defeated.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 06:39:26 PM
I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.
congratulations on your achievement with Bitcoin.
Bitcoin also saved my household economy this year.
hopefully 2018 to be a good year to earn big profits with Bitcoin.
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
December 31, 2017, 06:37:10 PM
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.
Pages:
Jump to: