Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Savings account that generates you interest per year/month - page 2. (Read 355 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Definitely not, no affiliate, no referral and no commissions, this is not the land of dreams. And if people that registered after the first registered people withdraw, then IF this would be a ponzi the later investors get less? Not at all, you lock the investment period, it get's on the smart contracts for DEX and on trading and you can withdraw in the first month or the first year, it's online since 2018. Completely up to you when you want to invest, lock, withdraw etc.

The % interest changes automatically based on real profit of the algorithm and trades. No offering of free bonuses, no % from first deposit, this is no free value generation, all based on actual numbers, no made up money.

Thanks for your opinion anyway!
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Lock right away or you will lose your clean account.

This is a ponzi - see my signature. 
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Hey, I wanted to talk about a platform called czbitcoin.com. It's a crypto savings account with an option to invest into the trading algorithm and make more % revenue. Right now it's 9.75 Annualy when you leave your crypto just stored and about 4% monthly when you decide to join the trading pool.

There is a LOT of info on the homepage but all is explained in the FAQ. Using a semi assisted Quantum AI for trading and investing into tokens, coins and DEFI (this is new) it generates profit that is not quite "stable" but as you can lock the balance for 1+ months it create a longer term opportunity to "guarantee" profit. Also it converts into USD value upon locking so you not losing money as you get that back + profit in USDT and YOU choose to what coin to convert it using our internal exchange.

Of course for people that just want that hodl mindset there is still the yearly interest that for the year 2020 made 27x more than bank interest.

Deposits and withdraws are "instant" after 3 confirmations so complete transparency if you want to withdraw all the profit right away, no lock up at all.

Ask in the comments and share your feedback on how you like the platform
Pages:
Jump to: