Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN SECURITY - page 2. (Read 435 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
September 09, 2021, 10:01:16 AM
Have you studied how things work in cryptography? Or just in Bitcoin? You've registered recently and you keep trying to find a way to cheat the system. Cheating the system isn't as easy as it seems. It's way harder than you thing and infeasible if each user was cautious enough.

I found that each and every single bitcoin in the universe is in danger cuz i found a critical security flaw in bitcoin protocol that would give me infinity private keys and all that private keys work.
This isn't a nice wording. First off, you'll have to define us what you mean by saying “infinity”. Infinite different keys? If yes, then that's impossible, because there's a specific number of available private keys.

Specifically, you cannot pick a number outside the following range as a private key:

[1, 115792089237316195423570985008687907852837564279074904382605163141518161494336]

1. Who maintains and develop bitcoin and its technology?
You're probably referring to the developers. They don't maintain Bitcoin; this task is being managed collectively by the network. They're the ones who contribute by coding.

Here they are: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/graphs/contributors

2. Can the developer modify the bitcoin protocol?
Anyone can.

3. To whom can I report this security flaw? (I'm always white hat)
To whoever you report it, if it's indeed a security flaw, we'll all gonna learn it.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
September 09, 2021, 09:35:12 AM
I got 61 hits out of 83103.......... Grin

You are obviously very bored in life, and you are not very intelligent as you want to present yourself here. Do you think that you can only impress someone with your statement without any solid data? Show us proof or find a forum with less intelligent people who believe in fairy tales.

4. Do they give me bounty?

Of course, you just need to sign up on any link on this board Wink
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6320
Crypto Swap Exchange
September 09, 2021, 07:46:50 AM
Unless OP actually find weakness on RNG which used to generate private key on specific wallet software.

Yes, someone who has no idea how to find / contact people on github.

Or

How to google search the various discussions of importing / checking massive numbers or private keys [side note I actually had to do that once due to poor programming on someone's part]

and is a new user here who came out of nowhere.

Found a vulnerability that nobody else has.

Sure.....

-Dave
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 5531
Self-proclaimed Genius
September 09, 2021, 02:44:12 AM
Does this have something to do with your "5 million private keys" in this thread: IMPORTING PRIVATE KEY?
If so, I'll just wish you good luck with that  d(-_
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 09, 2021, 01:22:32 AM
Why don't devs give attention to it, why people are investing in bitcoin, hackers can just take it all?
Yes, of course. All you have to do is find my private key on the list. I wish you luck.

No... my post was a joke. It doesn't matter if you can generate 2^256 private-keys (and of course you can generate as many as you want). The thing is that it would take billions and billions of years before you could find the private key of a funded address.

If I were you, if you really make money through that. I'd rather just hide that. You will earn a lot just in case.
The hardest thing is i did not take anything from it.
Seems so dramamtic but it's the truth.
Activity: 504
Merit: 23
Epsilon Omega
September 09, 2021, 12:40:36 AM
Why don't devs give attention to it, why people are investing in bitcoin, hackers can just take it all?
Yes, of course. All you have to do is find my private key on the list. I wish you luck.

No... my post was a joke. It doesn't matter if you can generate 2^256 private-keys (and of course you can generate as many as you want). The thing is that it would take billions and billions of years before you could find the private key of a funded address.

If I were you, if you really make money through that. I'd rather just hide that. You will earn a lot just in case.
September 09, 2021, 12:21:59 AM

Activity: 504
Merit: 23
Epsilon Omega
September 08, 2021, 11:35:18 PM
You're late, my friend.

The flaw was already found out and it's out there. Unfortunately, devs don't care. Sad

Proof: https://keys.lol/bitcoin/1

That site is awesome! I try wasting my 5mins of searching funded wallets. It's hard to find anything! LOL
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
September 08, 2021, 11:23:14 PM
Sign a message from one of keys from "every single bitcoin" that is "in danger" or provide a valid transaction to prove you found "a critical security flaw" before wasting precious time of a developer or anyone else for that matter.
Here are two candidates:
bc1qgdjqv0av3q56jvd82tkdjpy7gdp9ut8tlqmgrpmv24sq90ecnvqqjwvw97
1LdRcdxfbSnmCYYNdeYpUnztiYzVfBEQeC
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
September 08, 2021, 11:22:26 PM

September 08, 2021, 11:18:54 PM
You're late, my friend.

The flaw was already found out and it's out there. Unfortunately, devs don't care. Sad

September 08, 2021, 11:11:51 PM
You're late, my friend.

I knew it before, but what I found is something different.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
September 08, 2021, 11:01:13 PM
You're late, my friend.

September 08, 2021, 10:53:03 PM
I'm a security researcher and for the past 45 days i've been researching on bitcoin protocol and how it is secured.
I found that each and every single bitcoin in the universe is in danger cuz i found a critical security flaw in bitcoin protocol that would give me infinity private keys and all that private keys work.

I have some questions,
1. Who maintains and develop bitcoin and its technology? (I think bitcoin.org)
2. Can the developer modify the bitcoin protocol?
3. To whom can I report this security flaw? (I'm always white hat)
4. Do they give me bounty?
Pages:
Jump to: