Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin should continue to stay in a low price? - page 3. (Read 445 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Now bitcoin wait some good news, some accepts by governments and price rise up again
Activity: 1582
Merit: 514
I think it depends on the market if the bitcoin will going to go in a low price, But it not permanent in low price it just be a low price but not totally always be low. It have a time also the bitcoin was going to a high price.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
Bitcoin is slowly increasing now and I liked it.Because whenever I saw it's price is increasing too much then suddenly it falls up terribly.So I wish its price always increase in slow motion because that will be more strong and price won't fall up suddenly.And obviously I don't want bitcoin price stay in 10-15K.I wish bitcoin price goes really up like 30-40K atleast on this year.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 165
Some investors prefer bitcoin in low price rather than investing in high price. But of course,they invest bitcoin to be able to have large amount of profit. That means they wouldn't want to lose all their money and efforts they sacrificed just to get little amount out of it. Also,before risking their money they were aware that bitcoin's price is volatile. They were ready beforehand that it has 50% probability that their money would cost nothing.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
I think this is a little weird, why the price of Bitcoin will be suppressed, its technology is feasible, why can not be more accepted, into the world's attention. Moreover, free market control will bring prices to what we can not expect.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
Which do you prefer?
Bitcoin should stay low, market cap not overly huge, few people talk about it, and then we earn small to revcover our loses or
Bitcoin should get the hype, price hits record high, people start to invest huge amounts, banks, media and governments get alarmed again, and then more bans, FUD, and strong regulations. Let's share ideas

This is not how bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies should work. This is naturally an unstable market and pumps and dumps are not just some peculiar phenomena happening, these are natural occurences in digital world. The decrease in bitcoin price are meant for investors' time to buy and the increase is meant for selling. We don't wait for the rise to recover losses. That is not the primary goal, but to gain and multiply money.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
Which do you prefer?
Bitcoin should stay low, market cap not overly huge, few people talk about it, and then we earn small to revcover our loses or
Bitcoin should get the hype, price hits record high, people start to invest huge amounts, banks, media and governments get alarmed again, and then more bans, FUD, and strong regulations. Let's share ideas

I do not think bitcoin should stay on low price. Although this scenario has been a roller coaster ride through out the years, this problem could be aided with same things which has been done. It is okay to encounter its low price but keeping it is a sad thing and could effect most of us.
Activity: 896
Merit: 260
In my own opinion I would prefer it when Bitcoin is at a low price, because what happened earlier this year has really hurt many people. With more and more people investing in Bitcoin, at such a high price, and accompanied by prohibitions in a country that eventually dropped the bitcoin price. Really for me, better at such a low price in the past. Although little that we can, at least no loss.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
Well, I don't invest in Bitcoin just to recover my losses. I want it to rise, and make good profits. The more people will invest in it, the more people will talk about it, the more government might be able to legalize it, and the easier it will be to use Bitcoin.
Once we have invested money in bitcoin, only one our hope is price increasing to take profit.But we have to undesrtand that in price movement, there are uptrend, down trend and sideway. In Uptrend price  tends to go up suddendly and strongly and the other way for down trend. While for sideway, price will move slowly and in small amount of movement. This phase is call as consolidation time. What we need and expect is a a good price stability. There is a low price, high price and middle price. These three levels of price will change any time based supply and demand in the market.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Santa Coin
I prefer natural and organic growth, but then you wouldn't have the volatility and swings of the market. In my opinion, it is those exact swings that make the markets profitable and provide some uncertainty, which is necessary for free markets. How boring would Bitcoin be if from start to finish it progressed upwards in a linear fashion? It would be immensely boring, and there is a reason why that isn't what the graph currently looks like!
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
It can't be helped now because the government already have their eyes on bitcoin. And if you're an investor, you wouldn't like it to stay in a low price because it would be a waste of time and money if your investment is not growing.
Actually the investors will wait for this movement to buy more coins and if you are an investor don't expect sudden profit from any investment. you have to wait then only you can earn good profit. Now the crypto market is stable but very soon it will take charge.

Correct, I've read some news that bitcoin's price is going to skyrocket again this mid year and I'm going to wait for it and not going to make any naive move like doing panic selling since there are no reason to do so. Buying bitcoins now because the price is low is a good move and would be going to be profitable in the long run.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
It can't be helped now because the government already have their eyes on bitcoin. And if you're an investor, you wouldn't like it to stay in a low price because it would be a waste of time and money if your investment is not growing.
Actually the investors will wait for this movement to buy more coins and if you are an investor don't expect sudden profit from any investment. you have to wait then only you can earn good profit. Now the crypto market is stable but very soon it will take charge.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
For all the crypto currency and bitcoin in particular, it will be better if bitcoin does not increase too much in its value. The higher the cost of bitcoin, the closer it will be to the attention of different governments, and the greater the restrictions on walking will be imposed upon it, as states will be afraid of its drastic depreciation due to the fact that its bloated bubble may burst.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Bitcoin has been created for decentralized and safe transaction. It is useful for all the people all over the world. So it should be known by all the people. What is the benefit if bitcoin is not known by many people?
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Which do you prefer?

I dont know if im missing something but you're basically saying that we should keep bitcoin on the shadows, just so it will continue to be what it is? I think the best choice, is to just let it grow naturally. Let the prices hit record high, then it will enter correction etc. Adoption means, going through all this highs and lows and that's okay. In the long run it's all worth it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
         Everyone who invest in bitcoin has different reasons but one reason for sure why they invest because they want to gain more profit. But if the bitcoin price continue to stay in a lower price they can't achieve their goals. But at this time bitcoin price are quite stable at $11000 which good,it is not too law. I believe one day it will increase fast more than our expectation and speculations.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Which do you prefer?

My opinion on Bitcoin price as of now is still in good stability the price stay at $10k to $11k sometimes upto $12k price hype working up and down movement of btc price in the marketcap, is a good sign Bitcoin slowly working up and down their, i also assume the highest hype for Bitcoin to get great earning return for long term hodl.
Activity: 120
Merit: 14
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Which do you prefer?

What you say makes sense for me and it's a hard decision to make. We must give up the "anoymity" and confort to have high prices and high adoption, but if we want to keep flying under the radar, with must give up the high prices and adoption. Well, it's a natural process and it's out of our control, but if I could choose I'm reaching to the conclusion it would be better to stay with lower prices and consequently less attention from the media and governments...
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
If one product price stays the same then there is no thrill in trading with Bitcoin because it looks like an ordinary thing like the others, it make the world of BTC exited and challenging if the price stays volatile.
Pages:
Jump to: