Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin situation - page 5. (Read 3361 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
September 20, 2018, 10:04:44 PM
the current bitcoin situation is still not stable in price, the price of bitcoin hasn't gone up as high as before, if we are patient waiting for the price of bitcoin to rise very high, if long-term investment is sure to profit a lot
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
September 20, 2018, 09:27:41 PM
90% of those who are talking about death of bitcoin are the same people who are trying so hard to buy bitcoin when it drops a small 5% so that they can accumulate a tiny bit more.
The rest 10% are the newbies who fall for the 90% FUD and are scared of the situation.

The same people who wish to see Bitcoin rise in price on the market are also the same people who are criticizing Bitcoin whenever the price drops. They criticize Bitcoin and create FUD which draws off potential investors. How do you expect Bitcoin to thrive well amidst these unfavorable conditions.
Activity: 798
September 20, 2018, 08:03:40 PM
I don't like the current condition. Bitcoin continues to fall. This is very influential on the assets that I have. My assets fell very sharply, almost half. I hope this situation passes. And the negative issues that make Bitcoin down will soon disappear.

When market drop like what happen right now, its affecting on portfolio value. Most people who investing in crypto market. But we should not panic with this situation if we believe on crypto when we first investing our money. Hold our coin is best option and ignore negative news
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 07:23:19 PM
Therefore, it makes no sense to listen to skeptics about bitcoin, but simply to invest. And I am sure that many of these skeptics have investments in bitcoin, so you should not listen to anyone.
The price of bitcoin is getting worse and worse everyday, and the market red again, but for me, i take this situation as a challenge, if youre afraid to lose your money because you think bitcoin will not recover, then go but me im still beleive that btc will recover from this loss
Activity: 598
September 20, 2018, 07:22:41 PM
For the situation of Bitcoin is always manipulated by the whales, they make a mess with the negative news about Bitcoin to the world community so that as if Bitcoin will experience price reductions, but the price of Bitcoin has never died until now. so the situation of Bitcoin prices in my opinion can be manipulated by big people who control the market.
Activity: 608
September 20, 2018, 07:15:33 PM
and they are whales and some intermediate investors as their supporters. give the pope a false mess on bitcoin with news. so beginners panic and sell all their bitcoin. and at that time the whales had made a buy order, well ... I really agree with you.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 06:58:05 PM
Bitcoin situation has been a function of the last six month ago for a panic created, therefore crypto market are affected, which many investors are selling off the alt-coin, which demand was less than supply. Hence it affected the market and just a matter of time price we raised.
Activity: 602
September 20, 2018, 06:17:44 PM
Therefore, it makes no sense to listen to skeptics about bitcoin, but simply to invest. And I am sure that many of these skeptics have investments in bitcoin, so you should not listen to anyone.
Activity: 588
September 20, 2018, 06:00:50 PM
that is what makes crypto currency circulation formed, some people who regulate market prices after making their market rise also make the market go down again because that is the advantage of this investment, there are always changes that occur every day
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 05:40:34 PM
I see you have done a great analysis, and can conclude that the people associated with bitcoin are those who want to buy much cheaper. Sometimes I think about it, but because they make news, just because they want a goal. For me it's magical and it's easier to say lies in interests. Huh
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
September 20, 2018, 04:51:11 PM
This is what we called " The history repeats itself" as what i've known, this situation was happened in bitcoin. But still now it exist, this is a proof that bitcoin situation is just normal. They can surpass what is happening now. Let us be patient in waiting and think positive to avoid hesitations and dismay.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
September 20, 2018, 04:27:26 PM
Maybe you are right, but I really can't see reasons to use bitcoin as a payment now. So what is the point?
Activity: 518
September 20, 2018, 04:12:54 PM
Bitcoin make it popular because of the people against it that make noise,  even they talk against bitcoin there are people who really believe on it and more and more are engage on  bitcoin. As of now the price of bitcoin is at low value  but it cannot change the mind of people who believe in it instead they hold it and wait for the price to increase again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 04:08:22 PM
This is so true. Those whales try to bring forth news that would send panic into the market and this makes newbies to sell off. The whales control this market and majority of the newbies fall for their trick
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 02:23:32 PM
These are the people who want to distract us from bitcoin and they don't know about bitcoin it is just the beginning of bitcoin the journey is only started when bitcoin start they make the prohibition on it to stop but it did not stop bitcoin is the future currency and it is holding 50% market of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 385
September 20, 2018, 12:55:08 PM
Sound great. Time wil show who was right. But I think patience is the key to big profit. I think we are at the end of beginning. Round 2 will start very soon and all we need to do buy bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 354
September 20, 2018, 11:22:42 AM
90% of those who are talking about death of bitcoin are the same people who are trying so hard to buy bitcoin when it drops a small 5% so that they can accumulate a tiny bit more.
The rest 10% are the newbies who fall for the 90% FUD and are scared of the situation.

many people expect bitcoin to continue to fall because they want to get bitcoin at a cheaper price, they do everything they can to drop the price of bitcoin by spreading bad news about bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 2
September 20, 2018, 11:04:35 AM
Future of bitcoin depends on Chinese. Controling 70% of BTC mining gives them great influence. Some are concerned that this influence may undermine the decentralized nature of Bitcoin, which is its main advantage over other currencies. In addition, we must remember about the role of the Chinese government and the Communist party's influence on the economy. The Chinese central bank announced that Bitcoin is not a real currency and is looking for ways to reduce its impact on the system.
And quite recently President Trump begins a trade war with China...
Should we worry?
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 11:02:12 AM
I understand what you are saying and I have also been thinking about it. They all said that the release of bad rumors will help them make a little profit but they do not think it has affected the market as well as the psychology of investors. So, I think people need to change their perception of Bitcoin and other Altcoin

You are right, spreading a bad humor will only affect the price of bitcoin and it will continue to drop. Better to spread more good news and true references and it will surely increase the price.
Activity: 301
September 20, 2018, 10:53:21 AM
I understand what you are saying and I have also been thinking about it. They all said that the release of bad rumors will help them make a little profit but they do not think it has affected the market as well as the psychology of investors. So, I think people need to change their perception of Bitcoin and other Altcoin
Pages:
Jump to: