Pages:
Author

Topic: - - BITCOIN - Smooth Trader :-)) - - - page 2. (Read 245 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
June 15, 2021, 05:26:10 AM
TA is fun, but also can be stressful  Grin
correct but it's worth it after all.. Actually there are some useful tools/indicators if you really want it to become easier wherein you just need to combine it to get the real movement of the growth rate and for me 4 indicators is enough.  Wink.. Yes that's true even you make back testing its very informative.  Just imagine if you used two or three indicators and the results were the same, its will be effortless always when it comes making TA through the chart. ..
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
June 14, 2021, 11:45:41 PM

Going higher ? ... When ? .... for sure not until my chart shows solid signs of turning action ... and probably will trigger a Buy Signal ... till then IT'S SHORT !

Thats a good decision , your signal gives you a good profits from what I can see from your previous entries as you said. Anyhow, if you bought btc from May2020, isnt you gained much profit from previous months before this recent drop? Is your signal doesnt notify you last time to sell that off when it reach $60k (the new ATH) , and you must be doing some short from that til now May 2021?
copper member
Activity: 246
Merit: 7
buy bitcoin, hodl bitcoin
June 14, 2021, 10:15:56 PM
TA is fun, but also can be stressful  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943
Block halving is coming.
June 14, 2021, 07:53:21 PM
Margin is not usually recommended ... but understand your point .. thank you.

Going higher ? ... When ? .... for sure not until my chart shows solid signs of turning action ... and probably will trigger a Buy Signal ... till then IT'S SHORT !

Actually, it shows the solid price increase today from $31k to $40k but there is no sign that it might rise more I'm not an expert trader but possible the price can be increased more since the price movement this year is slightly different from the old chart around 2017-2018 every end of block halving.

Short is the good option for now but no one knows if it might be increased and touch again back to $50k the Bitcoin price movement these days is totally not the same as what happened in the past every block halving. My guess this is the chart your following before you play on the uptrends. We don't know what will be the dip price of bitcoin every bull run the dip price of bitcoin is different from the old bull market so $30k might be the cheapest price.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
June 14, 2021, 07:09:08 PM
Margin is not usually recommended ... but understand your point .. thank you.

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578
June 14, 2021, 06:25:05 PM
First, you don't need to bold all of those characters.  Wink

I admire successful traders that uses indicators and signals that they've found on their own. As a holder, I know that it's going to be bigger than what we're seeing and it's like that I'm just accumulating my profits that shall happen in the near future.

And by that time, it is when bitcoin has a bigger value, maybe 2x from the last ATH.
copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
June 14, 2021, 04:15:33 PM
Obviously, don't want to be on the wrong side.

Basing on what you just said, I think I am right to assume that you were trading perpetual contracts. Which  leverage did you use? 3x, 5x, 10x, 15x?
Trading perpetual contracts or margin trading is only suitable for short term trades according to my experience.

Bitcoin swings a lot and therefore even someone using low leverage like 5x isn't safe from getting liquidated.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
June 13, 2021, 06:58:45 PM
Bitcoin is great to trade because it is a SMOOTH TRADER.
My Long Term Model gave Buy Signal last May 2020 .... went Long all the way UP to this May 2021 - - - HUGE MOVE UP ! ! !  $ $ $ $
Now, May 2021 it gave a Clear + Easy SELL SIGNAL ....to make money on the downside ... so far another HUGE MOVE DOWN  $ $ $
The key to successful Bitcoin Trading is to design it to be smooth enough to stay in, but fast enough to catch the turns - you don't want to be caught on the WRONG SIDE ....... be careful ! ! !
Here's to successful and profitable Bitcoin Trading ! ! !
Pages:
Jump to: