Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Spot ETFs approved, Bitcoin is not fraud. Where is Jamie Dimon? - page 3. (Read 454 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 744
Why should anyone care what Jamie Dimon or any other banker thinks about Bitcoin? It is quite normal that all bankers (or the majority) have a negative opinion about Bitcoin, which is completely opposite to what they do and what they make profits from. Of course, as people who are always looking for ways to make money, bankers will look for ways to profit from Bitcoin, but never in a way that they will treat it as a currency.

I see that most people on this forum live in the illusion that the approval of spot BTC ETFs in the US is a sign that "they", and especially Gensler, think positively about Bitcoin, but the truth is that nothing has changed in this regard.
That's true; the ETF approval doesn't necessarily mean that they suddenly accepted Bitcoin as a currency or as an investment asset. The majority of bankers and politicians are against cryptocurrencies in general, and Bitcoin is not an exception either. Jamie Dimon isn't the first banker to state such an opinion; who is that guy anyway? Why should anyone bother? He's not the first, and he won't be the last either. How I see things is that they at least finally understood that they cannot stop the advancement of Bitcoin; thus, they're trying to have a share of that cake as well.

Personally, I expected a larger hype due to the ETF approval, which I find a little odd. Although it's still a positive event, if we suppose that it hadn't been approved, Bitcoin would still survive and would continue to progress.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Why should anyone care what Jamie Dimon or any other banker thinks about Bitcoin? It is quite normal that all bankers (or the majority) have a negative opinion about Bitcoin, which is completely opposite to what they do and what they make profits from. Of course, as people who are always looking for ways to make money, bankers will look for ways to profit from Bitcoin, but never in a way that they will treat it as a currency.

I see that most people on this forum live in the illusion that the approval of spot BTC ETFs in the US is a sign that "they", and especially Gensler, think positively about Bitcoin, but the truth is that nothing has changed in this regard.

"We did not approve or endorse bitcoin," Gensler said. "Investors should remain cautious about the myriad risks associated with bitcoin and products whose value is tied to crypto."

In fact, he said that bitcoin "is primarily a speculative, volatile asset that’s also used for illicit activity including ransomware, money laundering, sanction evasion and terrorist financing."
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I do not know much about him, and why he would be related, but I see that as an issue to us. If we focus on what others are saying about us, we are not going to get anything done, we need to realize that this is not what we should be doing and we need to realize that we are at a point of turn in bitcoins history that if we could get this ETF actually approved, like it should be, then we are going to have something magnificent.

Price already took over to 47k levels and I think that should be the most important part, ignore who said what about bitcoin, we shouldn't be bitter about peoples opinions, let them all have their own opinion, as long as I keep making profit from bitcoin, I do not have any trouble with them saying anything at all.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
Jamie Dimon said many times that Bitcoin is a fraud.

JPMorgan's Dimon says bitcoin 'is a fraud'
JPMorgan to give all wealth clients access to crypto funds.
Dimon’s many bitcoin moments of regret, in one chart.

Hours ago, SEC. approved 11 Bitcoin Spot ETFs and the big decision from SEC. is a valid recognition for Bitcoin. It is no longer a fraud and legally accepted in a biggest economic country USA.

‘Bitcoin Has No Value’: JP Morgan’s Jamie Dimon Says as Market Awaits ETF.

Bitcoin is not dead and Bitcoin is not a fraud. Since 2024, people in the USA. can invest in Bitcoin through Bitcoin Spot ETFs.

It is a very big win for Bitcoin and Bitcoin Spot ETF actually opens a new era for Bitcoin investors.

Gold ETFs changed gold price a lot.

Pages:
Jump to: