Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin sucks! - page 2. (Read 3222 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 101
June 26, 2017, 10:15:25 PM
Our experiment with BTC is over. We accepted BTC in 2 of our on-line stores and after losing hundreds and possibly thousands of dollars we are removing BTC acceptance. Stores were selling card access products and chip cards.
Simply by the time somebody buys something and gets confirmed and we manage to exchange BTC at Canadian Kraken we are at loss. So goodbye Bitcoin, going back to PayPal and credit cards only.

Don't blame bitcoin for whatever stupidity or risk have you done in your life, that is life, and that is how things work, you will never know what will happen unless you are going to try it and take some risk, and that is what you did, sadly you have failed on what you wanted to do, but just take it as a lesson and move on, just keep on trying things out until you've made it.

There is no point on saying that Bitcoin Sucks and whatever bad comments you are going to say on bitcoin, it can't return what already happened, you are just stressing yourself out more, that is why just think of other way again on how you are going to get back what you have lost, bitcoin is just there, you just have to think another way on how you are going to earn it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
June 26, 2017, 09:46:20 PM
Well first of all for me bitcoin is good opportunity for those who are patient enough to read and follow the price in the market. Bitcoin and even other altcoins can be off great help to everyon if they could manage it the right way. There are coins who are innovative and is really greatful for the community. Not everyone shares the same belief so you might have to change your minds in some ways.

It is no longer denied, bitcoin is a great opportunity for us to reap the benefits, we are here in mandatory to teteap be patient in reaching bitcoin.For those who are impatient is indeed annoying.But on the other hand this is an opportunity to become rich
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
June 26, 2017, 09:09:47 PM
Well first of all for me bitcoin is good opportunity for those who are patient enough to read and follow the price in the market. Bitcoin and even other altcoins can be off great help to everyon if they could manage it the right way. There are coins who are innovative and is really greatful for the community. Not everyone shares the same belief so you might have to change your minds in some ways.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 26, 2017, 08:34:00 PM
However we keep in believing that btc would succeed in many diffrent ways

If You have such belief, try to offer some items in change for BTC.

There's a section here in forum called the goods section (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=51.0) and it has child boards the computer hardware (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=75.0) , digital goods (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0) and collectibles (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0) so what do you think about items that are posted there and payment should be in btc?
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
http://VKcams.com/
June 26, 2017, 08:26:23 PM
However we keep in believing that btc would succeed in many diffrent ways

If You have such belief, try to offer some items in change for BTC.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
June 26, 2017, 07:17:13 PM
Maybe you can fool someone but not us i guess? If you want to quit then go. However we keep in believing that btc would succeed in many diffrent ways
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
June 26, 2017, 07:09:51 PM
Our experiment with BTC is over. We accepted BTC in 2 of our on-line stores and after losing hundreds and possibly thousands of dollars we are removing BTC acceptance. Stores were selling card access products and chip cards.
Simply by the time somebody buys something and gets confirmed and we manage to exchange BTC at Canadian Kraken we are at loss. So goodbye Bitcoin, going back to PayPal and credit cards only.
Well I think bitcoin is not good for online payments. Maybe because of its unstable value, but it's not clear on how could you loss hundreds? I think you must know first how to manage bitcoin and we always need to check the value of bitcoin
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 26, 2017, 06:39:52 PM
You cant see the brighter side of bitcoin. Are you converting it directly to dollar? If that is your process and method you will be losing a lot of bucks. But if you are going to wait for the right time of selling it, you can even make double or triple the normal price of your product.
copper member
Activity: 1050
June 26, 2017, 06:36:49 PM
That's really shocking to hear such kind of experience. Bitcoin transactions are not so long to loose money on the price difference and bitcoin doesn't jump from 100$ to 2500$.
I thought a business which based on bitcoin is developing very profitable from a day to day. I remember a story when some guys were selling pizza per 20 BTC each! I doubt that their business ended the same like yours.

Not all business are profiting from bitcoin, I believe business setups in bitcoin are the same as business setup in a normal currency except that they are using a cryptocurrency.  This business still needs to promote and advertise.  Their success depends on the success of their marketing strategy.  Anyway,  a person should be well aware of the right transaction fee to be able to send Bitcoin in the most fastest way in order to minimize the changes of rate between transfers.
June 26, 2017, 06:24:06 PM
If you hold it for long term

LOL. Do You mean, that he need to sold all his deposit of items, fire personel, close or sell Office and Deposit and going to wait some 25 Years to find the exchange rate above $1?
What a perfect Strategy.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
June 26, 2017, 06:16:51 PM

I am sorry to hear about your losses but that's actually a challenge for stores to accept bitcoin. The dynamic pricing has made it really tough for bitcoin to be accepted as a payment system anywhere. You may incur huge profits and also may incur huge losses which is what happened in your case.

Bitcoin is not meant to become a payment processor for internet. It is mainly an investor's instrument. If you hold it for long term, then it makes sense. Otherwise bitcoin won't give you profits, you will only end up paying more in transaction fees which will eat in to your profit.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
June 26, 2017, 06:07:48 PM

Welp, I don't blame you, do to the high transaction fees and time of bitcoin as of now; but didn't you do your own research first before going on bitcoin?  Grin A quick visit to any bitcoin or crypto forum would let you know almost immediately the scaling problems of bitcoin today. Maybe you should've done your homework before adding a crypto payment method huh?
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
June 26, 2017, 05:52:34 PM
I have heard that BitPay could convert between BTC and local money on the spot. Have you tried it yet before completely abandoning Bitcoin?
As far as I know Bitpay was one of the potential coin in cryptocurrency, and it is one of the altcoin that being used for payment or accepted bitcoin not an exchange one.moreover bitcoin is not suck only to those people who don't have enough knowledge about in bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy
June 26, 2017, 04:35:05 PM
Don't let Two bad experiences spoil all of Bitcoin for you. Instead you should rethink the services you are using to host the exchanges or wallets.   It really makes a difference. The fee problem will shift back into a reasonable gear in August.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
June 26, 2017, 04:32:42 PM
The challenge might be enormous now but it won't be long which your business should be one of the trailblazers when the challenges have gone but outrightly stopping it might not be the best option. You should have just reduce the acceptance of the coin in other to reduce the stress of conversion and if possible look for a supplier who accepts bitcoin so you will avoid the stress of converting before using to buy your supplies.
Some users themselves began to fan the topic, which gave Bitcoin the opportunity to substitute real money. Everyone talked about the fact that this is impossible, but some people generally insist that no one will be used as a means of payment for any goods in any stores. I do not think that Bitcoin has any negative actions in this regard. So here you are wrong. It is necessary to use Bitcoin only for its purpose. Bitcoin is a commodity through which one earns money and not a means of payment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
June 26, 2017, 04:10:39 PM
The challenge might be enormous now but it won't be long which your business should be one of the trailblazers when the challenges have gone but outrightly stopping it might not be the best option. You should have just reduce the acceptance of the coin in other to reduce the stress of conversion and if possible look for a supplier who accepts bitcoin so you will avoid the stress of converting before using to buy your supplies.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
June 26, 2017, 03:56:36 PM
A very brave experiment!! But I think it's too early for such experiments.
June 26, 2017, 03:40:59 PM
I remember a story when

What tell that story? Nothing.
Check here Buterin to send BTC8 for some book.

But You have not seen to buy ETH for $1, Right?
Activity: 588
June 26, 2017, 03:27:56 PM
That's really shocking to hear such kind of experience. Bitcoin transactions are not so long to loose money on the price difference and bitcoin doesn't jump from 100$ to 2500$.
I thought a business which based on bitcoin is developing very profitable from a day to day. I remember a story when some guys were selling pizza per 20 BTC each! I doubt that their business ended the same like yours.
Pages:
Jump to: