Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN SUPREMO FREE PREMIUMS --- 7 CONSECUTIVE WEEKS IN PROFIT - page 12. (Read 26349 times)

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Risky business today with very few choices so let's try the England Southern Premier

Today tip
Gloucester vs Woking---Woking to win
copper member
Unfortunately it comes the first lost game after 7 consecutive games won, but that is part of gambling, stay tuned and stay strong, we will recover as always. Sorry for not being that much active and not studying thoroughly the tip but I am immersed in really difficult studies at ICND1 and ICND2 , the Network, it has always fashioned me so I am learning hard for CCNA exam.
copper member
Let's try again in Algeria after a beautiful crafted win yesterday

Today tip
Ms Alger vs Bel Abbes---Alger to win
copper member
Start of another week today and not many games to choose from

Today tip
Oran vs Usm Alger---Alger doible chance
copper member
Today I was having fun in the alps so sorry for not posting, anyway this week was an awesome one with 6 wins out of 6 games and is also the sixth consecutive week which we end in profit. If you follow is for your own benefit, if you don't is for your own loss, everything is free here.
copper member
We already ended tbe week in profit with 5 out of 5 wins so these last tips are not that important

Today tip
Genoa vs Napoli---Napoli to win
copper member
Today not many games but we only need a win in these last three tips in order to end this week in profit too

Today tip
Esperance Tunis vs Al Ahly---Esperance to win
copper member
After another great win yesterday let's go and play Europa league tonight. I am not 100 percent convinced about this tip but I think we will win this

Today tip
Lazio vs Marseille---Lazio to win
Today Its my third day for checking your picks these are very good and you have good record hopefully this will work for me in near future good luck to all those who following these picks.

I don't promise anything to anyone in the near future but in the long future I have shown and will continue to do so that by following my picks you will always be in profit in the long run. So far statistics are by my side and statistics speaks louder than a thousand words.
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
After another great win yesterday let's go and play Europa league tonight. I am not 100 percent convinced about this tip but I think we will win this

Today tip
Today Its my third day for checking your picks these are very good and you have good record hopefully this will work for me in near future good luck to all those who following these picks.
copper member

Today tip
copper member
After a great win yesterday let's play again champions for tonight

Today tip
Valencia vs Young boys---Valencia to win
copper member
After a great win yesterday let's go on with champions tonight

Today tip
Schalke vs Galatasaray---Schalke to win
copper member
After finishing the week in great fashion and profit we look forward to repeat the success

Today tip
Zamalek vs Hoodod---Zamalek to win
copper member
Last tip of the week although it will not impact our winning margin, of course if we win this our profit for the week will be higher and better but even if we don't we have already ended this week in profit.

Today tip
Chelsea vs Crystal Palace---Over 2.5 goals
copper member
What can I say, I did it again, this is the 5th consecutive week which we end in profit, two more to go to equalize our record of 7 consecutive weeks and why not surpass it, that is my objective in this thread, making new records. If you follow me , you are guaranteed 101% to be in profit in the long run as you can see from this thread. Not following a winner is a plain stupid thing to do in my opinion.
copper member
After a great win yesterday let's try to win this too and end this 5th consecutive week in profit.

Today tip
Everton vs Brighton---Everton to win
copper member
Unfortunately was a loss yesterday but we try to recover and build up another win tonight

Today tip
Sttutgart vs E.Frankfurt---Frankfurt double chance
copper member
After a great additional time goal win yesterday let's try to go further tonight

Today tip
Man.City vs Fulham---Both teams to score Yes
copper member
Let's try to keep up the good work with today game too

Today tip
Milan vs Genoa---Milan to win
copper member
And it is already a win since the first half, we have started this week as we should with two great victories, remember this will be the fifth consecutive week that we will end in profit if we manage this good run.
Pages:
Jump to: