Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN SUPREMO FREE PREMIUMS --- 7 CONSECUTIVE WEEKS IN PROFIT - page 52. (Read 26379 times)

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Let's move on to another sponsored bet from Sportsbet.io

I try to make another 10% tonight and I am confident, you bet max amount you are confident to bet, I am aiming to go to 83% ROI tonight. Check the picture for more info regarding the bet

Won and 83% bet. I am so excited but also so scared as I am only 2 bets away from 100%
copper member
Let's show some support toSportsbet.io for organizing one of the best tipster competitions so far and continue with our experiment. Today I go for a 8% , I just put about 16 mBTC as this is sponsored bet from them, so although I am confident, I am not 100% max bet I recommend you is 30 mBTC this time. In the picture please find the bet.

Edit: Another victory ROI 73%, we are near 100% ROI which is my main objective, maybe we don't realize it but we have done well so far and if you have followed my advice to withdraw after any win then maximum we will lose is 27% if we lose tomorrow.
copper member
I want to risk it tonight as it's not a 100% sure bet but let's try with our experiment tonight too. It's a both teams to score yes in Ice Hockey which happens 99% of the time. It's a 11% net profit tonight so the odd is 1.11

If it's a win we go to 65% ROI during our 12 bets without losing so far in this experiment.

Edit: 13th win and 65% ROI so far. I risked a lot tonight as I just saw many teams doesn't score at all in Hockey. Should stick to what I know better European Handicap or team win to nil no as the most ideal bets for my experiment. So far so good.
copper member
Sorry for not keeping this thread as up to date as I like but as you all know I am about to conclude a big step in life and for this reason I am not that active as I used too. Check periodically as I hope at least in the weekend (i want everyday) to post something for you, at least to continue with our experiment which we are doing really great so far.

Edit: It appears I have time

Enjoy an easy 10% hopefully tonight. Trying to make 54%.
copper member
After a great win yesterday night, I can continue with my experiment today. No time to post the pic as I am about to go out now anyway the game is

Asteras Tripolis vs Olimpiacos---- Olimpiacos European Handicap 0-2 odd 1.05

For tonight be happy with a 5%. Let's try to make it 44% in total tonight with our experiment. See you in next bet.

Editing to put the win picture put only 10 mbtc tonight but putting 100 is the ideal bet, this bets almost never lose, another 5% added. I don't really remember since when it's last time I lost a bet in this thread no matter the very low odds so far with my experiment we have 44% roi and I am sure I will increase it. Check also my parlays starting from tomorrow in Sportsbet.io competition thread, round 2.

copper member
Ok for tonight I stop the experiment because I don't find any good match that I am confident 100%. However we are going to place a free premium tip, the odd is 1.36 and is Ice Hockey from France and the game is Ducs de Dijon vs Gap , Gap to win including over time .

This tip will be added to statistics, meanwhile we continue with our experiment tomorrow if I find a good value bet that cannot be a lose.

copper member
Let's continue our successful experiment so far. I am in to net another 3% to my balance. Maximum bet I recommend is the same as mine 100 mBTC ,so far via this experiment in total we have withdrawn 36 mBTC. Let's try to make it 39 mBTC after tonight game. You can find it in the picture below.

copper member
I continue with my experimenting and aiming for another easy 3% tonight too. If you want to follow, withdraw immediately after you win. Min bet I am using is 100 mBTC, so far withdrawn 33 mBTC so let's make it 36 mBTC winnings with tonight bet hopefully.

Tonight game is Belize vs Costa Rica --- Clean Sheet home team NO at odd 1.03

Let's see what happens

copper member
I go on with my experiment. Odd is super low but what I want to achieve is 30-35 or min 30 wins in a row. Odd is low but is minimum 1.03 or 3% every bet. I am trying with the same kind of bet. So far I have been able to ROI about 30% during these 7 bets won and withdrawn all of them. Anyone who follows , do the same, so if we lose as in gambling even 1.01 odd can lose we don't lose 100% of the balance.

In the picture today bet

Edit: Already won. I am playing with 100 mBTC per bet balance, so I will withdraw 0.003 bitcoin profit from this game after it finishes.
8 wins so far and 30% ROI although we are risking lots of money for little profit day by day that's the only risk.
copper member
We go on with the experiment. This time odd is 1.05 but as always I don't care as long as I will reach the target of 30 consecutive victories.

For tonight match starts 15 minutes from now, GO Ahead Eagles- Alkmar ----- Home team win to nil NO 1.05 odd. Not much time to post pictures as I am also focused on the sportsbet competition.

Anyway here we are aiming for 7 victory. Keep following if you like my experiment.

Edit: Let's change the bet to  Deportes la Serena vs Universidad de chile with same kind of bet odd 1.07 and Universidad de CHile always scores so is better. Go ahead eagles vs Alkmar don't bet on it if you haven't done already so.
copper member
I want to continue with my experiment, meanwhile you will find just a bit later 2-3 bets or one single multibet in the Sportsbet competition thread.

So far is going OK with the experiment as you can see in the photo, I don't care about low odds as long as I will be able to make 30 wins in a row.

Meanwhile, today bet who starts just after few minutes

copper member
We continue with our experiment. Odds may be very low but I am trying to make 35 consecutive wins or at least 30. So far I have 5, and for tonight I think it will also be a win no matter the odd very low 1.04, it's 4% ROI if you place a really high stake like 1BTC for 1.04 BTC.

copper member
Seriously ? you call these tips ? bets with odds 1.09, 1.16 ? Even if you lose 1 in 10, you fall back to 0.

How about you read my thread from the beginning until now. You will release that this is an experiment and my tips have an average odd of 1.50

Talking about experiments I am continuing it with today game SOCHAUX VS MONACO- Home team win to nil -NO odd 1.05

I am pretty sure and convinced I will win more than 10 consecutive times, I am aiming for 30 and offering a ROI of 25% monthly.

These are not tips, a tip cannot be a tip if odd is lower than 1.40 in my view. If you say 1.40-1.50 odd is lower, I think is high as it nets you 40-50% profit out of your initial stake.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Javascript developer, Available for work
Seriously ? you call these tips ? bets with odds 1.09, 1.16 ? Even if you lose 1 in 10, you fall back to 0.
copper member
Look like my experiment is going for the right way. I am sorry I could not post this earlier but anyway it had a really low odd of only 1.09. 5th day I win. If I make it to 35 victories no matter the low odd I can make some decent ROI, or 30 wins for a month should be about 25% ROI. Let's hope we achieve this and I will try to post earlier the bet.

copper member
Why not offering you a 100% sure bet tonight in my view. Odd is only 1.16 but I think it will be a win. In fact I am experimenting with such bets daily and since about 4 days I haven't lose but I know 4 days is just too little to draw any conclusion.

Hope you enjoy this tip. Starts in 10 minutes from now. Will not be added to statistics as is no premium tip.

copper member
FREE PREMIUM TIP FOR TONIGHT

VITORIA GUIMARAES VS BENFICA ---- BENFICA WIN ODD 1.6

I choose this game because Benfica should win this. I know Guimaraes is one of the most difficult fields for other teams to take points but Benfica has too much quality in them. Also later Porto have a difficult encounter so things may get much easier for Benfica if they win this game.

15 minutes from now before the game starts. This tip will be added to statistics.

You can bet here Sportsbet.io

Edit; Awesome victory. Tomorrow next tip if I feel like it.
copper member
Sorry people. I am about to getting married in a short time so maybe not that active offering tips. This maximum will be only for a few days. Check other tipsters thread meanwhile.
copper member
Unfortunately everyone loss yesterday and we did too as we had Chelsea European Handicap 0:1 . It was a surprise to me and many others and Chelsea was looking real strong but yet yesterday was not even able to score a goal.

Anyway check back later for a winning tip today. Maybe I switch to some other sport rather than soccer but maybe I do soccer also.
copper member
After another win yesterday I have an odd 1.45 of extreme high confidence for tonight. You may have this tip for free if you join under my lead.

https://sportsbet.io/?ref=h7PRZ6PDHdSWAAMET

Put your username here so I can pm you the tip. I have started with the good foot.

Game of yesterday was Stoke vs Watford AH-0.25 Stoke at odd 1.55

I am highly confident to win again tonight.

Edit: Odd is going up but my confidence still remains 99.99% in this bet

Pages:
Jump to: