Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN SUPREMO FREE PREMIUMS --- 7 CONSECUTIVE WEEKS IN PROFIT - page 66. (Read 26379 times)

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Wonderful choice.

Today I present a really beautiful odd of both teams to score yes which is 2. Well at directbet is a bit lower but is almost 2 even there so don't worry. I have an extreme confidence that this will be a win so the price of today is 0.01 btc. The odd totally justifies it in my view.

https://satoshibox.com/omv2hvev6xioxs5rh5dm54t7

I will not be much active cause am with some vacation again, but I maybe post since tonight the game for tomorrow. Let s make win number 6 today.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Carpe noctem
Will be watching,if you keep up 'till september when I get back home I'll tap in Smiley
copper member
Game of today is a win from a long time now but I have been watching champions league qualifiers. The game was Burton Albion vs Sheffield Wednesday Over 2.5 goals at odds 2.05 and this time even directbet didn't have lower odds. I check all bets today were for Sheffield Wednesday and how they were so impressive with 2 clean sheets so far and Burton Albion start off with 2 losses. I thought to myself they can't keep losing forever so they will try to attack today and the game will be open just like it was.

Tomorrow still a lot of games but I am aiming for higher odds from now on. I will put a bit late tomorrow game as I have restarted again vacations.
copper member
I decided to not buy it from you today. You are being vainglorious and arrogant with your behavior. Maybe when you stop behaving like that I will buy again from you as honestly I am still in profit from you and I could have bought today again but I will not just because of your behavior. I don't like this kind of persons that think they are the supreme leader or don't know what.

A really strange comment I am reading here. You are free to not buy , its not me your are damaging but yourself since you claim that you have been in profit by following me in this few games presented in this thread. Anyway I am clicking the ignore button to anyone who want to say negative things about me. If you like my tips buy them, if not at least refrain yourself from negative comments. Maximum you will earn is a click of the ignore button.
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)
I decided to not buy it from you today. You are being vainglorious and arrogant with your behavior. Maybe when you stop behaving like that I will buy again from you as honestly I am still in profit from you and I could have bought today again but I will not just because of your behavior. I don't like this kind of persons that think they are the supreme leader or don't know what.
copper member
It was a win yesterday thank you. I was scared as you had choose a both teams to score and one of the teams playing was one of the weakest of the league. For today the odd is making me buy it but I don't know if I will. I want to ask again to re think your decision to not give free VIP tip replacement for tomorrow game. And one last question which you are free to answer if you like is this game from Champions League today ?

No matter my good will to answer you I cannot do it in this thread, nor I can send a PM to you to reveal from what league the game is from as then anyone smart enough can find what game is. Feel free to not buy as I already said several times now the payment link is only for people who want to follow my bets. As far as I know you should be quite in some profit from following me so I leave the final decision to you, you can opt to play only some profits and buy the tip but only if you fee that way. Sorry but nothing anymore for free.

If anyone want to follow me monthly they can send me a PM with their offer and I will review it.
It was a win yesterday thank you. I was scared as you had choose a both teams to score and one of the teams playing was one of the weakest of the league. For today the odd is making me buy it but I don't know if I will. I want to ask again to re think your decision to not give free VIP tip replacement for tomorrow game. And one last question which you are free to answer if you like is this game from Champions League today ?
copper member
After a brilliant win yesterday I am starting to fall in love with higher odds and I present to you today an over 2.5 goals game with an extremely good odd, for the moment even direct bet has an odd of 2.07 and many other sports book including bitcoin should have higher odds but I didn't check, I only checked at directbet just to have an idea. Deep thoroughly analyses you have at the link where you can also buy it.

Now I don't want stupid comments so if you like to follow me , buy it, if you don't dont buy it but also don't make stupid comments.

https://satoshibox.com/82obzt2zgwr8bojzqcp3bqsz

See you after this game. I hope its a win and I am starting to like bigger odds but these games have higher risk involved so bet only what you can afford to lose as always.
copper member
Game is already a win. Of course the odd was lower at 1.76 at directbet but something to be expected from them. Game was Shamrock Rovers vs Wexford youth and the analyze was quite simple. Shamrock is a better team and they will go for the win, by doing so they will play openly and will leave spaces open therefore giving Wexford Youth chance to score.  And it already happened like predicted. Haters gonna hate , winners gonna win.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
You 2 sound just like the envious persons who really can't make any money gambling...

And yet I'm posting 5 figure payouts and making what I'm doing quite open.  And no, I'm not charging for tips because its far more hassle than actually betting myself  Grin
copper member
You 2 sound just like the envious persons who really can't make any money gambling and accusing someone who have a proven record in his 2 previous runs which anyone have seen. If you don't agree don't buy I have said it several times. I am just sharing my bet for anyone who want to follow. Those who know me need not some people without any evidence they have won in gambling , A REAL big difference compared to me which I have done several times. Ignore button clicked.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
The full thread just stinks of someone who can't actually make any money gambling; the only way he can make money is by charging other suckers.

*anyone* can show a half decent run with football betting when you're betting on the favourites. But a loss every 2-3 games is going to put you into losses overall... the only winner here is the tipster.

Its painfully obvious he's no fucking clue what he's doing as well, jumping from random league to random league.  Its not even like he's trading off expert knowledge of one league ffs, one minute he's telling you to bet on Japanese 2nd division and the next its a Malaysian cup game, then a schoolboys game in Wales  Grin
Have to agree with this, the record for this is terrible , specially because you are charging 0.005 for it, and I see no reason why would you even charge that unless you don't trust them yourself.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The full thread just stinks of someone who can't actually make any money gambling; the only way he can make money is by charging other suckers.

*anyone* can show a half decent run with football betting when you're betting on the favourites. But a loss every 2-3 games is going to put you into losses overall... the only winner here is the tipster.

Its painfully obvious he's no fucking clue what he's doing as well, jumping from random league to random league.  Its not even like he's trading off expert knowledge of one league ffs, one minute he's telling you to bet on Japanese 2nd division and the next its a Malaysian cup game, then a schoolboys game in Wales  Grin
copper member
Well if that's the case it will all depend on the game of tonight if I will keep buying your tips or not. If this tip is a win I will buy your tips unless its a loss and I will stop there. You are leaving interested persons no choice with such a senseless decision.

That still remains my final decision. You do your own analysis if you will follow or not. Honestly I have enough(not related to you) of people who are telling me I should do better at McDonalds. Its not my fault because of their frustration in life which they can find a place like this forum and express it lol. I am playing for myself , if you want to see the bet pay the premium and this is my final option.
Well if that's the case it will all depend on the game of tonight if I will keep buying your tips or not. If this tip is a win I will buy your tips unless its a loss and I will stop there. You are leaving interested persons no choice with such a senseless decision.
copper member
Does this mean I will not receive a free VIP the next day if I lose the daily VIP. If that is the case I think you will lose your customers as I prefer to have some prize of consolation after the loss. I really think you need to re watch your decision of not giving free VIP tip for the next day. It really is a big stimulus for the buyer. This is really disappointing but if you really don't want to give a free VIP the next day you need to go the price of the VIP tips down at least.

Yes it means this and price will be the same or go up. I am getting this tips now from my own research plus I registered to a site with payment too so if you want to take profit of deep analyses for the game which of course doesn't guarantee the win otherwise this would not be gambling. You are free to continue following me or not. This is not something I force others to do. If you like you can buy, if you think I am not worthy just don't buy. Today was the last free VIP I sent to you, sorry about that.
Does this mean I will not receive a free VIP the next day if I lose the daily VIP. If that is the case I think you will lose your customers as I prefer to have some prize of consolation after the loss. I really think you need to re watch your decision of not giving free VIP tip for the next day. It really is a big stimulus for the buyer. This is really disappointing but if you really don't want to give a free VIP the next day you need to go the price of the VIP tips down at least.
copper member
Both teams to score seems like a nice option and maybe I buy some VIP tips from you but for the moment I see an equal number of victories and losses. They are only 6 games but I need to see how will you do for another few matches before I decide. I have read that you only give this VIP tips with payment and they are only for people who want to follow your bets but you should think also to make real money out of them by posting also free tips for the masses like many other tipsters do.

Well other tipsters clearly want only to make profit with their tips with payment. While I also would not be unhappy to make profits and I would be happy if I had followers I don't deny this but main thing is I am placing my bets for my pleasure and anyone who wants to follow have to pay the premium in order to access my bets. Feel free to not buy my VIP tips if you don't agree with my statistics so far. I am even giving for free VIP the next day if its a loss but I will not do it anymore from now onwards. If you like to follow, follow , if you don't ,don't. That is my final advice to anyone. I am being transparent by posting a link to my bet of the day. I just want to share my bets and the analysis with anyone if they like to follow it by buying. Am not doing anything anymore for free.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Both teams to score seems like a nice option and maybe I buy some VIP tips from you but for the moment I see an equal number of victories and losses. They are only 6 games but I need to see how will you do for another few matches before I decide. I have read that you only give this VIP tips with payment and they are only for people who want to follow your bets but you should think also to make real money out of them by posting also free tips for the masses like many other tipsters do.
copper member
Thanks, I received it the tip of today. I see you have choose a difficult game for today but I have placed my bet on it just like you are suggesting and overall I liked very much your analysis for this game.

Its not difficult if you read the full analysis , in fact should be an easy win tonight but as you know from the lost from the Ajax in the 90 minutes anything can happen in gambling. I am now focusing on mainly both teams to score games as these have higher chances because even if the result is 0-0 until 80 minutes it has still chances of happening more than Money lines bets where the team you have bet on is in disadvantage. So I am trying to bet smarter and winning smarter.
Pages:
Jump to: