Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Surges Above $4400 As World Realizes Jamie Dimon & China Don't Matter - page 4. (Read 1183 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 521
Market is today mature enough to recover from these FUDs in a month. Price has broken down the resistance level of $4200 as predicted by some experts that if Bitcoin passes over the $4200, then it will continue to grow else it will fall back to $3500 back. Since the outcome is positive. I am looking forward to see ATH in October.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
The last month has been very challenging for bitcoin and the altcoin markets. From people using scare tactics to scare panic sellers away from bitcoin to those who really understand the worthiness of blockchain technology and trust in it. I think this is a good proof beyond doubt that the crypto market will be profitable no matter what happens and that bitcoin price is bound to increase and rise beyond the 5000USD mark next month.

All this news of bitcoin only leads to more exposure of people to bitcoin and that investors are counting on it to buy more and hold more. This is a very healthy market now and I see more profits in future for the traders.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
These negative news created a panic among the investors in the crypto-market for some time, but people realize that this is just a propaganda to control the bitcoin price. Big names like Jamie Dimon take the advantage of this opportunity to double their wealth. Expected to see bitcoin price up to $5000 by the end of oct.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
All the newbies realized that China and Jamie Dimon don`t matter and they stopped panic selling and started buying btc again.I`m pretty sure that Jamie Dimon owns bitcoins and all the shittalk about btc was to lower the btc price so he could buy more. Grin
I`m glad that i HODLED my bitcoins and refused to sell when btc price dropped to 3300 USD.
I year or two ago, i was a part of the newbies that were panic selling every time the btc price went down.
Activity: 316
Merit: 110
Yes it is a great rising, and people believe that Bitcoin still a great investment even after the price drop so low, the trust of the investors are the ones that keep Bitcoin alive, and one country, one man can't make Bitcoin down, and Bitcoin's price recover in a very fast pace

And according to the article, even some citizens in China are investing in bitcoin so safe to say bitcoin didnt really lose the support of Chinnese traders and it's just the government that is having a hard time finding ways to regulate crypto currency. Besides it is not just Jamie Dimon who are against bitcoin. Even american businessmen have had heresy on bitcoin but bitcoin is still surging in its price.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
Yes it is a great rising, and people believe that Bitcoin still a great investment even after the price drop so low, the trust of the investors are the ones that keep Bitcoin alive, and one country, one man can't make Bitcoin down, and Bitcoin's price recover in a very fast pace
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Bitcoin just topped $4400 for the first time since in over 3 weeks and has now erased all of the plunge losses from Jamie Dimon's "it's a fraud" and China's shuttering of all local exchanges.

It didn't take long for the world of crypto-currencies to shrug off Jamie Dimon's self-tighteous denigration of the decentralized currency that could directly 'disrupt' his cash cow businesses; and furthermore, as The South China Morning Post reports, China's bitcoin market alive and well as traders defy crackdown.

Although the crackdown has dissuaded large swathes of less-experienced investors from participating in the trade, market participants point to the limits Chinese regulators ultimately face in controlling the industry, where many users are anonymous and difficult to track.

In the short-run, the crackdown has also created an arbitrage opportunity for investors, with the price of bitcoin in China now trading at a discount to overseas exchanges.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-01/bitcoin-surges-above-4400-world-realizes-jamie-dimon-china-dont-matter

It is expected that we will have this kind of issues and news and critisism about BTC. Some says that this is only a technique to stop BTC price from surging and some says that someone is being hurt because its a potential threat to them. Despite all of this, the price is still hangging on and the unwavering adopstion of the blockchain all over the world cant be stop by a mere people and by a large government. Snowden, elon and even some celebrities are aware of it and they have participated and invested in some coins.
Me as an audience and as an investor will watched as the price go up to the moon.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1079
Bitcoin just topped $4400 for the first time since in over 3 weeks and has now erased all of the plunge losses from Jamie Dimon's "it's a fraud" and China's shuttering of all local exchanges.

It didn't take long for the world of crypto-currencies to shrug off Jamie Dimon's self-tighteous denigration of the decentralized currency that could directly 'disrupt' his cash cow businesses; and furthermore, as The South China Morning Post reports, China's bitcoin market alive and well as traders defy crackdown.

Although the crackdown has dissuaded large swathes of less-experienced investors from participating in the trade, market participants point to the limits Chinese regulators ultimately face in controlling the industry, where many users are anonymous and difficult to track.

In the short-run, the crackdown has also created an arbitrage opportunity for investors, with the price of bitcoin in China now trading at a discount to overseas exchanges.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-01/bitcoin-surges-above-4400-world-realizes-jamie-dimon-china-dont-matter
Pages:
Jump to: