Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin surpasses $5,000 and Jamie Dimon hands up - page 2. (Read 660 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 103
I think  this is because  if the fact that Bitcoin is still going strong and will be stronger,  I think they just wanted to get bitcoins at a much cheaper price, and I believe they are also trying to influence the price of Bitcoin if they can, since that's what they do, they manipulate the prices of the stocks, which is not new to them. I think what they should just do now is try to live with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies since it will open new opportunities to them as well. Goodman Sachs move, making an exchange probably also she'd some light to them, since it is also an established financial institution, they could not afford to ruin their image further.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
That's what they do to exploit the poor bitcoin owners in the market. They start a FUD and then they make the price go down like 2x and then they start to accumulate super cheap bitcoin and the final situation happens.

That's cynical - but I expect you're right!
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
He was just creating panic and setting up JPM's entries, as I read once Asking financial institutions about BTC is like asking taxi drivers about Uber; ofcourse they're gonna talk shit about it, that's just fear of change and becoming obsolete.

That's what they do to exploit the poor bitcoin owners in the market. They start a FUD and then they make the price go down like 2x and then they start to accumulate super cheap bitcoin and the final situation happens.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
He was just creating panic and setting up JPM's entries, as I read once Asking financial institutions about BTC is like asking taxi drivers about Uber; ofcourse they're gonna talk shit about it, that's just fear of change and becoming obsolete.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
Of course Jamie Dimon looks dumb right now. I think he will ultimately be proven correct about bitcoin being in a bubble, but perhaps not for many years from now with bitcoin multiples higher than what it is today. Eventually people like Jamie Dimon will turn atound on cryptocurrencies. Look how Mark Cuban flipped this year.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
ZyCrypto:Cryptocurrency Daily News /Coins Analysis
Dimon has backed down from commenting publicly on bitcoin after his recent tag on bitcoin as fraud brought serious backlash to the company after he also said he would fire any of it’s employees who had anything to do with bitcoin.

In a report from CNBC, Jamie Dimon stated that he would not talk about the cryptocurrency and JPMorgan chief financial officer Marianne Lake also stated that the chase bank is open for digital currencies that are properly controlled and regulated.

READ MORE=> https://zycrypto.com/bitcoin-surpasses-5000-jamie-dimon-surrenders/
Pages:
Jump to: